Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

think you can beat my team? Guess again!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
shot_calla51 Posted at: 21:17 Jul26 2005 Post ID: 289986
shot_calla51
Post Likes: 0
+
+
pokemaniac u did this in the last forum why dun u scroll up!!!!!

The day has arrived where I put in my very own signature with Fiend Codes:
SSBB = 0259-0069-0106
Pokemon Diamond = 4596 9316 5087
Fwank Posted at: 22:50 Jul26 2005 Post ID: 290161
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
if they like you, the next time they level they will evolve... it's just like any other friendship/love evolution, they evolve once they like you enough...
Pokemaniac_Nero Posted at: 08:04 Jul27 2005 Post ID: 290930
Pokemaniac_Nero
+
+
o okay
so u basically cant get espeon or umbreon in FR or LG
shot_calla51 Posted at: 08:41 Jul27 2005 Post ID: 291022
shot_calla51
+
+
not really unless u have an ar to cheat with an encounter code u can get em

The day has arrived where I put in my very own signature with Fiend Codes:
SSBB = 0259-0069-0106
Pokemon Diamond = 4596 9316 5087
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 12:25 Jul28 2005 Post ID: 294558
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I need to cut down on the freakin Psychic Pokemon in my team.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Fwank Posted at: 12:27 Jul28 2005 Post ID: 294563
Fwank
+
+
why?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 12:28 Jul28 2005 Post ID: 294566
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 07-Jul-2005 callister said:I'd like to diagree with you, my team is the best team ever assembled on a Pokemon game. All of my pokemon are legit, some from my Sapphire and one of them is from my Pokemon Collosseum game. Here is my 5 person team, still looking for someone to throw into the mix to make me even more unstoppable.

Dragonite - lvl 78
Ice Beam
Fly
Hyper Beam
Thunderbolt

Espeon - lvl 82
Morning Sun
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Psybeam

Blaziken - lvl 96
Arial Ace
Sky Uppercut
Earthquake
Flamethrower

Manetric - lvl 100
Thunder
Bite
Thunderbolt
Hyper Beam

Mewtwo - lvl 100
Shadow Ball
Ice Beam
Flamethrower
Psychic

There it is, if you have an idea of who else I should throw in my party let me know.
That's shitsuu Callister and you know it. My team has a better assembly of moves to start with, let alone more Pokemon, and all of these 'tournaments' as you call it are pure child's play for all of the weakling n00bs, like Bleep said.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Fwank Posted at: 11:07 Jul29 2005 Post ID: 297599
Fwank
+
+
aya, why be so harsh... point being this is so old lol
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:23 Jul29 2005 Post ID: 298404
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I wanted to double-enforce upon his childish comment.

bloodydevil333 Posted at: 19:05 Jul29 2005 Post ID: 299299
bloodydevil333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well even if u did want to enforce it u didn't have to be so harsh i wouldn't be so harsh(yay abt tht its a lie lol)but still so harsh and cruel
Fwank Posted at: 02:28 Jul30 2005 Post ID: 300433
Fwank
+
+
no more like... you're not supposed to compare, but yeah...
nevake Posted at: 09:21 Jul30 2005 Post ID: 300881
nevake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 28-Jul-2005 darkboarder_77 said:That's shitsuu Callister and you know it. My team has a better assembly of moves to start with, let alone more Pokemon, and all of these 'tournaments' as you call it are pure child's play for all of the weakling n00bs, like Bleep said.
Dragonite-get rid of hyper beam for

Espeon- SHADOW BALL? it has a friggin base 120 spc or something, why use physical attacks? Get rid of psybeam and shadowball, put in Calm Mind and I guess substitute if you can't get HP Fire.

Blaziken-I like Fireblast on Fire pokes mostly because the added power covers the 85/80 accuracy.

Manectric- The inferior jolteon. Get rid of thunder and HYPER BEAM and BITE and get crunch/substitute/T-wave. Or maybe toxic for t-wave. Movepool and Base stats suck, replace with jolteon if possible.

Mewtwo-WHY SHADOWBALL? FRIGGIN 154 SPC BASE ATK. Replace with recover. More later gtg for now.
ritt.no-ip.com
Ansem the Dark Lord Posted at: 13:55 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 309890
Ansem the Dark Lord
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ill beat you any day on my emerald i have the whole pokedex and all my pc and party are lv 100 no cheats really
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:55 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 310597
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Dude, Nevake, Shadow Ball protects Psychic Pokemon from Ghost Pokemon who are trying to kick their duff, and it's a good strong attack, too! And it can lower the opponent's Special Defense by a little, allowing for more powerful Special Attacks against them!

nevake Posted at: 17:30 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 310682
nevake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Half the ghosts are poison as well so no need for that, the chance for it to lower the spc atk is 10%, and a stabbed psychic does more than a shadow ball to any ghost anyways.
ritt.no-ip.com
Fwank Posted at: 06:13 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 311890
Fwank
+
+
here's the point nevake thought you guys knew:

shadowball is a ghost property attack; meaning it's physical, everybody go get your game paks (not u neva, drink your tea and relax) and check zam's ATK stat now.... ... ... wow..~~ wtf is this? zam has SHYT ATK XDDD *surprise~*

here're the arguments from those who use shadowball on special oriented pokes:

yes ghosts take double damage, and yes it's a decent powered move, but no on zam it's not stabbed + it's further reduced in its potential as zam has crap all offense... there were only 8 ghost type pokemon in the whole 386 lineup on my last count, and i doubt i missed any (gengar family, misdreavus, dusky family, and puppet family)

notice gengar family are all poison sub typed... no need for ghost moves... misdreavus/puppets are weak in terms of defensives anyway, and the only thing that'd probabli withstand a zam attack is perhaps dusklops; something that could withstand a friggin houndoom crunch... shadowball wun make that much of a difference...

some ppl use shadowball to ward off other psychic pokes; wtf are u worried about? if you can't do crap to em they certainli can't do it to you -_-" and i do not think n e one is stupid enough to throw in a psychic type when they see a psychic type (if we do it, we're planning something, if you guys did it, you simply hit the wrong button) ... they'd throw in a dark type if they had one, or SP tanks like the ledgend birds or blissey or dusky... then u... oh i forgot i shouldn't be saying so much since

NONE OF YOU ARE READING <-- xept for this line

T-T...
nevake Posted at: 07:38 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 311943
nevake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
^thx a bunch fwank
ritt.no-ip.com
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:20 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 312829
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
...And some of you forget that when some @$$hole like Slobro comes up and hauls off with a good Amnesia, it's quite nice to have a good Ghost attack at hand to prevent attacking the Special Defense barriers. Even Thunderpunch wouldn't be so great then, unless you have really jacked up your Psychic-Type's Sp. Attack up really good, or if your level is wonderfully superior.

nevake Posted at: 19:09 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 313486
nevake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Slowbro has a base def of like 110 IIRC...And, who would leave a mewtwo in against a special sponge. I hope you don't do that...In addition slowbro is UU, and mewtwo is OU 00ber, you'll never see a slowbro sent in vs. mewtwo -_-.

Note: A good tanking slowbro does not carry amnesia but calm mind..
ritt.no-ip.com
Fwank Posted at: 11:56 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 314866
Fwank
+
+
oh nah he's got a point, but here's my point

omfg, kyogre can't hit shedinja; let's sabotage it's moveset with a rock slide so shedinja can be killed... that solves our 1/386 problem =D

... it's onli slowbro... and special sweepers are usuali more than equipped to handle a friggin slowbro; zams and mewtwos usuali have bolt/t.punch n e how... the point is who yer giving shadowball to... giving it to psychic types as a concept on it's own is fine, but given psychic types aren't physicali oriented (save medicham... but medi can't SP n e thing) shadowball isn't a very swell idea... (why are u stil using that argument?!?!? did the fact that dark types stil pwn u not ring n e bells in yer head?)

btw... there maybe whacko gamers out there but they aint gona be whacked enough to have a slowbro know amnesia AND lightscreen... shadowpunch wun do n e good n e wai... not stabbed... slowbro is buffed...

blahz, dun argue man, it's probabli preference play but it's obvious there are heck of a lot of alternatives... MORE effective alternatives, than shadowball =S

... i do take back harsh things we've said about ppl who use shadowball tho, but now that yer in the know, expect me to be harsh -_-"
Displaying Page 4 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 343778

Post Top
Click to close