Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

I have some questions about LG.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

►Thë≡Göldëñ≡Gröüdöà Posted at: 08:49 Nov25 2004 Post ID: 31424
â–ºThë≡Göldëñ≡GröüdöÃ
Post Likes: 0
+
+
First of all, what are the Unown for?
Second, what do you do in Lost Cave?, I always end up right where I started again.
Third, what about Altering Cave? It's completely empty!
Fourth, does anyone have Action Replay codes to get Mystic/Aroura ticket?

Please help me with these questions if you know the answer.

Thanks -�?�Thë�?�Göldëñ�?�Gröüdöñ�??
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 00:37 Nov26 2004 Post ID: 32087
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Welcome Golden Groudon!

HI! I've been lost 4 a while, but noticed you've were around here as I got back tonite. I wish I had these answers off the top of my head, but I'm not in tip top shape(sick-cough, cough), but I like to help anyone I can and say HI to new Pokemoners! You seem to know what you're doing so far, though. Especially those on LG! We're rare!

I think the Unowns do nothing really, and the altering cave is still a bit of a mystery, but I suggest the following. Check the walkthroughs on this site-they are really great, and they go over the islands well,(one is just on the islands I think)so try there first. Then, check the stuff in the Question and Answers,User Submitted Hints and Cheats,& Codes sections for BOTH LeafGreen and FireRed. Many of the answers you seek are already answered there as well. The FR areas and forums are much more active, so there's more stuff there than in this LG section. I know the Aurora code is all over the place, but I don't have AR and think you need to use Version 3.0 for it to work...you'll find it here somewhere.

Well, hope you enjoy this site and finds this stuff helpful. Wish I could do more-but I'm also playing B/R/Y and Silver and LG and FR, so I'm all over the place but not that far in LG/FR just yet and there is more to life than games, right? Too bad,huh? LOL
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
scf72 Posted at: 14:40 Nov28 2004 Post ID: 33695
scf72
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how do you get those pics? i have an answer for the uknown, they are for finding celibe i think like in gold/ silver. i like that pic of groudon if i knew how id get a yellow blastoise
im rairazor hear me roar grrrrrr
►Thë≡Göldëñ≡Gröüdöà Posted at: 16:07 Nov28 2004 Post ID: 33736
â–ºThë≡Göldëñ≡GröüdöÃ
+
+
I found a yellow Blastoise:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/thescythe9924/images/GoldenBlastoise.gif

PS. Thanks, BBG_CREECAT for the info! I found a Mystic and Aroura ticket code for Action Replay and I'm on my way to the walkthroughs.
I hope you get well soon! -Thë Göldëñ Gröüdöñ
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 03:02 Dec06 2004 Post ID: 36930
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
GG-Did they work? The codes for the Mystic & Aurora tickets? I've been gone awhile, but I've heard they do work, don't work, or screw up your game. Has any of that happened to you? I'm considering getting AR, but want to know if it will really work for those tickets b/f I do. Let me know, please. I'm confused about this stuff, and want actual answers from anyone sane and intelligent-so I'll be checking back when possible. I hope they did!!

BTW-You're welcome-Happy to help with anything I can!
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
►Thë≡Göldëñ≡Gröüdöà Posted at: 18:39 Dec09 2004 Post ID: 38675
â–ºThë≡Göldëñ≡GröüdöÃ
+
+
Yes, it didn't screw up my game, and I caught Deoxys and Lugia!!! I found the codes here: http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/pokemon_frlg_par.txt. If your considering getting an Action Replay be sure to get the one with Fire Red and Leaf Green codes preloaded on them. (It will have a picture of Charizard and wierd-looking Bulbasaur on the front of the box). I got mine from Walmart for $20.00 and it hasn't crashed yet. It's a lot better than Gameshark, too because Gameshark doesn't have near as many codes as Action Replay and I GUARUNTEE Gameshark WILL mess up your save. So, be careful when you're looking for an Action Replay! -Thë Göldëñ Gröüdöñ

PS. Merry Christmas!
Devilmaycry Posted at: 23:26 Jul30 2005 Post ID: 303403
Devilmaycry
Forum GuestMember
+
+
....... to many questions....
Fwank Posted at: 10:30 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304271
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
THEN WHY DID YOU BUMP IT? (sometimes i rili wana be a mod...)
retroguy Posted at: 14:10 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 304862
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Wish granted...

Just tell me to do it and I probably will Fwank

-closed-
Im back

If you wanna talk to me, i dont really use MSN anymore.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 187472

Post Top
Click to close