Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team

Personal boss strategies(if youre in a certain situation and cant seem to beat the boss).

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

obi wan1212 Posted at: 20:00 Sep26 2006 Post ID: 1063123
obi wan1212
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 0
+
+
You can ask people for personal boss strategies like if you have no items or have these pokemon with these moves and you cant beat the boss or dungeon.

Me I lost all my items in Mt.Blaze and accidenatally sent a distress call and somehow my game got saved without me noticing.I can easily through the last few floors in Mt.Blaze Mid but Moltres is one hard piece of crap to beat.I have no items.

Charmander(me)Lvl 19
Rage/smokescreen(depends on whatever move the game gives me)
Scratch
Ember
Metal claw

Chikorita(partner)Lvl 20
Reflect/poisonpowder(linked)
Razor leaf
Tackle

« Last edited by obi wan1212 on Sep 26th 2006 »
[size=20][url=http://www.forumsvibe.com/utlonghorns/]Join The Hyuga Forums [/size][/url]
Struggling Saiyan Posted at: 20:06 Sep26 2006 Post ID: 1063131
Struggling Saiyan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
dude hes got the advantage over ur partner so have ur partner throw things from afar then use ur best move head on
I may be struggling, but I'm still the most powerfull saiyan in the universe!!!!!!
Daisuke's PokéPet Mumble the level 100 Pochama!(Penguins Rule)
obi wan1212 Posted at: 20:33 Sep26 2006 Post ID: 1063176
obi wan1212
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Dude,I have NO ITEMS.Acyually I dont think I need help anymore all I have to do is get lucky everytime I go to Lvl 19 and learn smokescreen everytime I go to Lvl 19 and my strategy guide told me to have a grass or water to back charmander and they reccomended chikorita or mudkip I just unwisely chose chikorita even though shes still a pretty good pokemon.
[size=20][url=http://www.forumsvibe.com/utlonghorns/]Join The Hyuga Forums [/size][/url]
Blademaster55 Posted at: 20:36 Sep26 2006 Post ID: 1063183
Blademaster55
+
+
There is no need for this topic as we have a help and noticing topic at the top for this kind of stuff

-CLOSED-

Avatar by Vasco and Signature by Craizen

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

Firefighting and Bullriding is my life, wouldn't trade it for anything.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 336808

Post Top
Click to close