Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team

Please read before you post in this forum!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

obi wan1212 Posted at: 17:21 Oct17 2006 Post ID: 1092429
obi wan1212
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 0
+
+
O.K. a lot of you new members are not understanding the concept of the rules at all so I will explain what most of you are doing and what you should have done.It seems that most new members come to this forum first and thats when everything begins to get filled with spam and useless crap.I know K Dawg mentioned in his topic "PLEASE READ" that a lot of you make topics saying you need rescues even though we have a pinned topic,most of that has stopped but brought on something new that a lot of yall are doing,asking about items.If you did not notice a pinned topic(y'know with PINNED right beside it)it is alright but a lot of new members make a habit of it so if youre about to make a topic about something,check to make sure there is not a pinned topic.I know you want to make your own topic so people will notice it but youll get used to having to post in pinned topcs.Also a lot of you spam in prettymuch every post so remember make sure its THREE OR MORE WORDS IN YOUR POST!Finally,in the SOS/Wonder Mail Exchange Room,people who are about to rescue basically always say "I'll try" I know your trying to give assurance to the person your rescuing but in the post at least tell about some progress you have made through the dungeon or something else like that.Please remember all other forum rules.

kindest regaurds,
Obi Wan1212
[size=20][url=http://www.forumsvibe.com/utlonghorns/]Join The Hyuga Forums [/size][/url]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close