Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time

Can any1 help me?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

PikaPoof Posted at: 20:07 Dec25 2008 Post ID: 2506375
PikaPoof
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have no idea how to work the wi-fi for my pokemon mystery dungeon:Explorers of time. can some 1 give me steps from the beginning?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
poke.addicted Posted at: 22:56 Dec25 2008 Post ID: 2506402
poke.addicted
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Well, for starters, welcome to SuperCheats. I moved your thread from where it was, to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time. Since you're new, Allow me to tell you to look through our boards for video game forums, before posting a thread. like say if you need something pokemon related, look throughout this Pokemon Hub. anything and everything Pokemon related goes in the Pokemon Series Hub. Also please read and obey our rules. Hopefully I need not come on a negative basis. Usually you'll see and interact with our Moderators amongst the board and your visitations to here. This is our General Rules page for SuperCheats. Each forum has their own individual rules thread in the Pinned Threads section. Throughout most of the active Pokemon Boards, the Pinned Rules Threads will most likely be written by myself. They are as such from collectively combining throughout the years of past rule threads, all now to what they are. Please read them, they're are very important. if this was too long to read In summary, Follow our rules, and we'll be fine. also don't be afraid to ask questions. Smile
Yo.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close