Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time

Pokemon Time pokemon nickname help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

kittikat18 Posted at: 08:42 Jan04 2009 Post ID: 2512970
kittikat18
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This is ONLY FOR NICKNAMES!!!!!! Anything else will be deleted. Pleses don't spam. It's not nice.Shame

It was Totodile and Charmander, but it's too late for me now. My Totodile is Torrent and Charmander is Charr. Also feel free to post your nicknames here for other people to get ideas from.Smile

I know this is off post, but I was thinking about deleting my game to get some better nicknames.Smile I just LOVE smilies!SmileSmile

« Last edited by kittikat18 on Jan 6th 2009 »
Please click!

Thanks!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nhahtdh Posted at: 07:27 Jan05 2009 Post ID: 2513780
nhahtdh
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 04-Jan-2009 kittikat18 said:This is ONLY FOR NICKNAMES!!!!!! Anything else will be deleted. Pleses don't spam. It's not nice.Shame

It was Totodile and Charmander, but it's too late for me now. My Totodile is Torrent and Charmander is Charr. Also feel free to post your nicknames here for other people to get ideas from.Smile

I know this is off post, but I was thinking about deleting my game to get some better nicknames.Smile I just LOVE smilies!SmileSmile
You don't need to give those warnings. Moderators will take care of off-topic posts. Furthermore, you can't delete posts anyway.

So you want help with your Pokemon's nickname, yes? Then could you please tell us what Pokemon are we suppose to suggest a nickname for?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close