Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

Where to go next

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Light Side Revan Posted at: 16:52 Feb22 2008 Post ID: 2131855
Light Side Revan
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I've beaten Ancient Relic, or whatever that place's name is, but I don't know what to do to advance the plot any further!
Revan is one of the greatest Jedi of all time. Danzx made this Sig and Avy for me

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
InterDimension Posted at: 17:45 Feb22 2008 Post ID: 2131917
InterDimension
+
+
did ye get Spinda to appear then? o_O

Once Spinda appears, (After Latios and Latias Event) you get to Fight Entei, Raikou, and Suicune. then Ho-Oh, then Lugia. and then Jirachi, Celebi and once recruited them, Mewtwo, and Deoxys.

o_o
:o A ghost!
Light Side Revan Posted at: 17:47 Feb22 2008 Post ID: 2131923
Light Side Revan
+
+
No, that never happened. I've beaten Solar Cave as well, but do I also have to beat Waterfall Pond and Desert Region? Because I don't have the Waterfall HM. The Latios and Latias event never happened.

« Last edited by Light Side Revan on Feb 22nd 2008 »
Revan is one of the greatest Jedi of all time. Danzx made this Sig and Avy for me

InterDimension Posted at: 17:53 Feb22 2008 Post ID: 2131928
InterDimension
+
+
here, scroll through this it has EVERYTHING you need on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue team and Red Rescue Team. all the pokemon and how to get them too. if that doesnt help, come back here. =]
Light Side Revan Posted at: 18:29 Feb22 2008 Post ID: 2131978
Light Side Revan
+
+
Ugh, it doesn't say anything, no guides etc.

InterDimension Posted at: 18:37 Feb22 2008 Post ID: 2131991
InterDimension
+
+
http://serebii.net/mysteriousdungeon/dungeon/ - Dungeons in the Game in Lists good source of Information and how to unlock them.

trust me, thats helpful
Light Side Revan Posted at: 18:51 Feb22 2008 Post ID: 2132009
Light Side Revan
+
+
It says to buy Southern Island, and to get HM Surf from Solar Cave.

PowerRangersFan Posted at: 19:51 Oct24 2017 Post ID: 3437741
PowerRangersFan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I cleared the Buried Relic (FINALLY!!!), but I dunno what to do next. I don't have the Surf HM yet (I need keys to get the items in the sealed walls of Solar Cave), but I DID buy the Rainbow Peak, Sacred Field, Cryptic Cave, and Southern Island Friend Areas, as well as leveling up my Machamp high enough (hopefully all the way to 100) to fight the 3 Legendary Birds again, but I need a Friend Bow to increase my chances of recruiting them and other Pokémon I have yet to recruit. Where do I find the Friend Bow? I don't wanna go back to the Buried Relic yet, so please don't tell me it's there. If anyone here STILL plays this game, your help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

« Last edited by PowerRangersFan on Oct 24th 2017 »
PowerRangersFan Posted at: 19:20 Oct25 2017 Post ID: 3437787
PowerRangersFan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you got the Surf HM on the last floor of Solar Cave, then the Latios & Latias event should trigger (unless you haven't yet purchased the Southern Island Friend Area, in which case you SHOULD have). I've started a new game, cleared the story, beat Kyogre on the first encounter in the Stormy Sea, encountered the Regi trio & Mew, cleared the Buried Relic (FINALLY), have already purchased the Southern Island Friend Area when the post-game began, and just got the Surf HM from the Solar Cave (lucky I brought a Water Pokémon teammate with me and made it the leader to get it, otherwise I never would've picked it up), and I made both the Spinda and Latios & Latias events trigger!!!!! Basically, if you don't have the Surf HM, go to the final floor of Solar Cave, make sure you already brought a Water Pokémon with you as your partner, switch leadership to said Pokémon, grab the HM, switch back to the previous leader, leave the dungeon, and BOOM!!!!!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close