Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Pearl

Pokémon Pearl GamePlay

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Aeon-Flux Posted at: 13:19 Aug29 2006 Post ID: 1017983
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
+
GamePlay
* The Pok�dex now allows one to input their own weight and height to be compared to that of a Pok�mon.
* Diamond and Pearl will utilize five different time periods, a concept originally introduced in Pok�mon Gold and Silver; the scale of the system has grown substantially and now features: morning, daytime, afternoon, evening and night.
* Pok�mon Contests, which first appeared in Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald, will return as "Super Contests", with a few similarities and a few differences. Super Contests consist of three rounds. In the Visual Judgement round, players utilize the DS's stylus to place objects on their Pok�mon in order to receive points. In the Dance Judgement round, a player's Pok�mon competes with its opponents in a test of rhythm and balance. The final round, Performance Judgement, is identical to the original premise of Pok�mon Contests; Pok�mon use their attacks to score points.
* Assuming the same role as Pok�blocks, "Pok�bread" can be made through use of the touchscreen and fed to Pok�mon in order to increase certain traits and the likelihood of success in a Contest.
* Aesthetic differences between male and female Pok�mon of a given species will be implemented, including aspects such as differently sized or absent distinctive physical features. In the example provided by CoroCoro, a female Wooper has smaller antennae than its male counterpart.
* Diamond and Pearl will feature new abilities, a feature introduced in the previous generation of games, Pok�mon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald.
* A completely new device known as the Pok�tchi, resembling a wristwatch, can be obtained and will play host to a variety of features, including a time management system, a calculator, a method for monitoring Pok�mon in the breeding center, and a type chart.
* The Battle Tower will return in Diamond and Pearl.
* The three starter Pok�mon will continue the theme from all other Pok�mon games, giving the player a choice of a Grass, Fire, or Water-type.
* Pok�mon will make animated entrances into battle, as revealed in a Japanese commercial.
* Diamond and Pearl will feature Wi-Fi gameplay, allowing trainers to form teams like Topolegion League.
* Diamond and Pearl will feature new Pok�mon natures, such as "Meticulous" and "Frivolous".

Source: Wikipedia.ORG
Source Finder: Pokemon-Center

« Last edited by Aeon-Flux on Aug 31st 2006 »
Blademaster55 Posted at: 17:07 Aug29 2006 Post ID: 1018428
Blademaster55
Post Likes: 0
+
+
What is the point of this sorry dont feel like reading just got back from 3hour football 100 pushups running 1,000 yards and I am not ecaderatring

Avatar by Vasco and Signature by Craizen

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

Firefighting and Bullriding is my life, wouldn't trade it for anything.
ps2man617 Posted at: 18:35 Aug29 2006 Post ID: 1018721
ps2man617
+
+
nice info i only read the gamplay part
Previously Lycanthrope

XBL GamerTag: GunChaos617
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 06:45 Aug30 2006 Post ID: 1019516
Aeon-Flux
+
+
On 29-Aug-2006 Blademaster55 said:What is the point of this sorry dont feel like reading just got back from 3hour football 100 pushups running 1,000 yards and I am not ecaderatring
It's the details of the game...
Penguin4.0 Posted at: 07:51 Aug30 2006 Post ID: 1019577
Penguin4.0
+
+
You should close this and only update this topic when new information is released.

Join Brawl Central for the ultimate super smash brothers experience http://teams.supercheats.co...lcentral

Brawl friend code: 3179-5772-9142
Blademaster55 Posted at: 11:35 Aug30 2006 Post ID: 1019738
Blademaster55
+
+
We are doing that and adding more

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

Aeon-Flux Posted at: 19:59 Aug30 2006 Post ID: 1020628
Aeon-Flux
+
+
On 30-Aug-2006 Penguin4.0 said:You should close this and only update this topic when new information is released.
No, This isn't a news and update thread, it is on Gameplay.
Blademaster55 Posted at: 09:02 Aug31 2006 Post ID: 1021185
Blademaster55
+
+
When were mime jr and momsley caught just recently in the new shows

Aeon-Flux Posted at: 15:23 Aug31 2006 Post ID: 1021632
Aeon-Flux
+
+
I am going to remove all script in post one besides the gameplay.
Blademaster55 Posted at: 17:51 Sep09 2006 Post ID: 1037145
Blademaster55
+
+
Ok so by gameplay you mean what ever is released that you can do new in the games?

Aeon-Flux Posted at: 16:13 Sep13 2006 Post ID: 1042979
Aeon-Flux
+
+
GamePlay, Shows what you will be able to do and what you might be able to do.
yammy Posted at: 15:49 Oct26 2006 Post ID: 1110393
yammy
Self-Motivated
Post Likes: 1
+
+
this is only about gameplay and i think he put enough info before this becomes a spam fest closed-
Self Motivation is Key.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 382320

Post Top
Click to close