Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Pearl

"New" Pokémon

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Aeon-Flux Posted at: 16:11 Sep13 2006 Post ID: 1042973
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
+
Maybe best you update the pinned thread a blind kid, quite a bit of new Pok�mon have been revealed earlier today...

Information that is posted below...

Diamond & Pearl

Right, Thanks to CoroCoro(and Serebii.net) we have a boat load of information and as usual I'll begin with the Pok�mon we haven't heard of before:

? The First New Pok�mon is the one that has been sihlouetted for a while. It is called Korinku. It is an Electric Type Pok�mon with a Classification of Flash and the abilities Intimidate and a new one called Belligerence, which raises Korinku's attack when it's opponent is of the same gender. It can learn Spark
New Pok�mon
? Next is a Pok�mon related to a previous Pok�mon, Subomi is the pre-evolved form of Roselia. It's Classification is a Flowerbud Pok�mon, Grass/Poison type and Natural Cure & Poison Point as it's abilities like it's later forms. It can learn Mega Drain
New Pok�mon
? The next we knew the name of recently; Bippa. This is a Round Mouse Pok�mon of the Normal type. It has two new abilities; Natural, which makes Bippa always attack Pok�mon with higher status, & Simplicity, which raises the effect of Bippa's hold items or attack after effects. It can learn Tackle
New Pok�mon
? The next is another with a relation to and Old Pok�mon, and one we actually had a picture of a week ago, Pinpuku, the pre-evolved form of Chansey. It has the classification of Pretend Pok�mon. A Normal typed Pok�mon, it has Natural Cure & Serene Grace as its abilities. It can learn Charm
New Pok�mon
? Next Up is the Dinosaur looking Pok�mon, Zugaidosu. Classification of Head Butting Pok�mon, it is of the Rock type and has the new ability called Unconventional, this ability disables the opponent's ability. It can learn Take Down and a new attack called Double Headbutt which works like Double-Edge but is of the Rock type. Zugaidosu is revived from a Fossil
New Pok�mon
? Following that is another quadraped, Tatetopusu. Being the Shield Pok�mon, it is of the Rock/Steel type Combination and has the abilitiy Sturdy. It can learn AncientPower and a new attack called Metal Burst. Metal Burst works like Counter. Tatetopusu is revived from a Fossil
New Pok�mon
? Next up is the pinecone looking Pok�mon, Minomucchi. This is the Bagworm Pok�mon of the Bug type. It has the Shed Skin ability. It can learn Protect
New Pok�mon
? Last for the completely new Pok�mon is Masukippa. This is the FlyCatcher Pok�mon of the Grass type. It's ability is Levitate. It can learn Vine Whip
New Pok�mon
? Onto the Pok�mon we know of; Korobooshi is the GrassHopper Pok�mon of the Bug type. It's ability is Shed Skin
? Mukkuru is the Gray Starling Pok�mon of the Normal/Flying type. It's ability is Keen Eye
New Pok�mon New Pok�mon
? Diaruga's type is Steel/Dragon while Parukia's is Water/Dragon.
? The newly revealed Pok�mon: Zugaidosu and Tatetoposu are Pok�mon that are revived from Fossils
? The first gym leader is not Zack like the previous report said but is called Hyouta and gives out the Coal Badge. He resides in Kurogane City.
? The leader of Team Galaxy is called Mars
? On the DS to DS connectivity, you can go to a Union Room for trades, battles and chat. You also can go to the Underground Shinou with friends witht his, partake in Contests against your friends and do the Battle Tower Multi-Battle function as introduced in Emerald
? On the WiFi mode, there is another Union Room and you can use the Global Trade Center, the new Battle Tower function, and the usual Battling & Trading
? There are two new Pok�ball's known; Health Ball and Dark Ball. The Heal Ball heals a Pok�mon's health after it has been caught. The Dark Ball allows for easier capture in Dark areas such as in Caves or at Night Time
[Health Ball] [Dark Ball]

? The game starts by you being a witness to a rare legendary Pok�mon in the lake by Futaba Town. You find Professor Nanakamondo's Briefcase there and return it to him. He allows you to take one of the Pok�mon as a reward.

More on the Pok�mon Diamond and Pearl Pok�mon at Serebii's 4th Generation Pok�mon.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Blademaster55 Posted at: 21:03 Sep14 2006 Post ID: 1044897
Blademaster55
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Those pokemon look cool hey do you know if there is a pre evo of Touros I love that pokemon

Avatar by Vasco and Signature by Craizen

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

Firefighting and Bullriding is my life, wouldn't trade it for anything.
Aeon-Flux Posted at: 15:57 Sep15 2006 Post ID: 1045650
Aeon-Flux
+
+
No, The Pokemon you are talking about is revived by a fossil.
Blademaster55 Posted at: 21:16 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1047914
Blademaster55
+
+
Well that is just wierd

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

Aeon-Flux Posted at: 08:54 Sep17 2006 Post ID: 1048432
Aeon-Flux
+
+
Why would it be werid??

Just like Kanto, and the Hoenn fossil Pokemon.
Blademaster55 Posted at: 09:49 Sep23 2006 Post ID: 1057257
Blademaster55
+
+
Well it was a bull it just doesnt seem like it would be a fossil

Aeon-Flux Posted at: 23:55 Sep23 2006 Post ID: 1058789
Aeon-Flux
+
+
Well there hasn't been any new pokemon but quite a bit has been done, and I will get the latest as soon as possible.
Zelos_X Posted at: 08:36 Sep26 2006 Post ID: 1062205
Zelos_X
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Serebii got NEWS���, pre of lapras, and evos from the starters. also the gym leaders and his types.

And HM�s:
1 Cut
2 Fly
3 surf
4 strenght
6 Rock smash
7 Waterfall
And 2 News
5 Fog Clear (clears fogs, duh�)
8 Rock Climb (they put lot of efort in this names)

I don´t use action replay to get *insert rare item, shiny poke, rare chip, etc.* i got it legally and right.

And also Join team Pokemon Masters
Blademaster55 Posted at: 20:51 Sep26 2006 Post ID: 1063218
Blademaster55
+
+
We have al ready known about all of that just to let you know

Zelos_X Posted at: 09:44 Sep27 2006 Post ID: 1063570
Zelos_X
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Maybe YOU knew, but, How do you know ALL know??.

I don´t use action replay to get *insert rare item, shiny poke, rare chip, etc.* i got it legally and right.

And also Join team Pokemon Masters
Blademaster55 Posted at: 15:15 Sep28 2006 Post ID: 1065020
Blademaster55
+
+
We use multiple web sites to help people stay informed accept Aeon dosnt post much and I have no power in changing it to post that stuff

koolstr Posted at: 17:15 Oct25 2006 Post ID: 1108872
koolstr
+
+
dude, please, stop bumping old topics!!!
[center]Goodbye, SC...

The person he reminds you of must be a failure of epic proportions in order for there to be any similarity whatsoever.[i] -Pandaemonium
yammy Posted at: 15:53 Oct26 2006 Post ID: 1110398
yammy
Self-Motivated
Post Likes: 1
+
+
this is good information aeon flux
Self Motivation is Key.
Blademaster55 Posted at: 21:20 Jan20 2007 Post ID: 1308676
Blademaster55
+
+
Yes, and the list has now been confirmed, and there are no new pokemon to be made.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close