Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Pearl

New Pokemon Abilities

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Futuristic_Fate Posted at: 13:27 Oct30 2006 Post ID: 1118500
Futuristic_Fate
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This Post will contain all of the new pokemon abilities,what they do,and what pokemon have them:

Acrobatic:If this pokemon has no hold item it's speed increases-Pokemon:Fuwante,Fuwaraido

Adaptive:If this pokemon uses an attack that is the same type that it is the attack is more powerful-Pokemon:Eevee,PorygonZ

After Strike:This pokemon always moves slower than the foe-Pokemon:Sableye

Anger Nerve:This pokemon's attack rises when hit with a critical hit-Pokemon:Mankey,Primeape,Tauros

Bad Luck:Foes have a higher chance of getting a critical hit on this pokemon-Murkrow,Donkarasu,Absol

Beligerance:If the opponent is of the same gender as the pokemon,then this pokemon's attack rises-Pokemon:Nidoran(Male),Nidorino,Nidoking,Nidoran(Female),Nidorina,Nidoqueen,Korinku,Rukisho,Rentoraa

Body Risk:All relaliatory moves have increased power-Pokemon:Hitmonlee

Bravery:Allows this pokemon to hit ghost type pokemon with normal and fighting moves-Pokemon:Kangaskhan,Miltank

Colour Glasses:After using an ineffective attack,the power of the attack increases-Pokemon:Venonat,Venomoth,Illumise,Megayanma

Danger Anticipate:Predicts super effective attacks from the foe-Pokemon:Barboach,Whishash,Minomadamu,Gregguru,Dokurogu

Detonate:If this pokemon is fainted by a physical attack,the opponent receives damage-Pokemon:Fuwante,Fuwaraido,Sukapuu,Sukatanku

Disuse:This pokemon cannot use hold items-Pokemon:Minimoru,Miniroppu

Download:Depending on the foe's strongest stat,this pokemon raises itself in that stat-Pokemon:Porygon,Proygon2,PorygonZ

Dry Skin:If sunny day is in effect,this pokemon's hp decreases.If rain dance is in effect,this pokemon's hp increases-Pokemon:Paras,Parasect,Greggoru,Dokuroggu

Electric Engine:When this pokemon is hit with an electric attack,it's speed increases-Pokemon:Elekible

Far Sight:Allows you to see your opponent's hold item-Pokemon:Stantler,Shuppet,Bannette

Filter:If the opponent attacks this pokemon with an attack that is super effective,the attack does half damage-Pokemon:Mime Jr,Mr Mime

Flower Head:Form changes when sunny day is in effect.Stats are also increased-Pokemon:Cherimu

Gluttony:This pokemon uses held berries quicker-Pokemon:Shuckle,Zigzagoon,Linoone

Hard Rock:Any attacks that are super effective on this pokemon have their damage lowered-Pokemon:Camerupt,Dosaidon

Heat Proof:Fire attacks used against this pokemon have their damage lowered-Pokemon:Doomiraa,Dootakun

Honey Collect:Collects Sweet Honey after battle-Pokemon:Mitsuhoney

Humble Heart:This pokemon's speed increases when flinched-Pokemon:Tyrogue,Rioru,Lucario,Erureido

Ice Body:This pokemon's recovers during hail-Pokemon:Snorunt,Glalie,Spheal,Sealeo,Walrein

Iron Fist:This pokemon's punching attacks are increased in power-Pokemon:Hitmonchan

Leaf Gaurd:Any status effects on this pokemon are healed when sunny day is in effect-Pokemon:Tangela,Hoppip,Skiploom,Jumpluff,Mojanbo,Leafia

Magic Gaurd:Only attacks taht do damage work on this pokemon-Pokemon:Cleffa,Clefairy,Clefable

Moist Body:When rain dance is in effect,all status effects on this pokemon are cured-Pokemon:Seel,Dewgong,Fione,Manaphy

Multi-Type:Depending on the plate attached,this pokemon's type and form change-Pokemon:Aruseus

Natural:The foe's stat changes are ignored-Pokemon:Bippa,Bidaru

Nightmare:If the opponent is asleep it loses health every turn-Pokemon:Darkrai

No-Gaurd:All attacks while this pokemon is in battle have 100% accuracy-Pokemon:Machop,Machoke,Machamp

Normal Skin:All of this pokemon's moves are of normal type-Pokemon:Skitty,Delcatty

Poison Heal:HP increases when afflicted with a status condition-Pokemon:Shroomish,Breloom

Psychic Dream:Allows you to see all of your opponents attacks-Pokemon:Drowzee,Hypno,Jynx,Smoochum

Quick Feet:If this pokemon is inflicted with a status condition,its speed increases-Pokemon:Granbull,Teddiursa,Ursaring,Poocheyena,Mightyena

Simple Minded:Effects from the user's hold items and attacks are increased-Pokemon:Numel,Bippa,Bidaru

Skill Link:Raises number of hits when using moves that hit multiple times-Pokemon:Shellder,Cloyster

Slow Start:This pokemon's attack and speed are halved for the first few turns-Pokemon:Regigigas

Snipe:Increases the base value of an attack during critical hit-Pokemon:Horsea,Seadra,Remoraid,Octillery,Kingdra,Scorpi,Dorapion

Snow Hide:This pokemon?s evasion rises in a hailstorm-Pokemon:Swinub,Piloswine,Glacia,Manmuu,Yukimanoko

Snowstorm:When this pokemon is brought into battle,a snowstorm blasts-Pokemon:Yukikaburi,Yukinooh

Sun Power:When sunny day is in effect,hp decreases but special attack increases-Pokemon:Sunkern,Sunflora,Tropius

Technician:The power of this pokemon?s weaker moves are increased-Pokemon:Meowth,Persian,Scyther,Scizor,Smeargle,Hitmontop,Etebossu

Unconventional:The opponent?s ability has no effect-Pokemon:Pinsir,Zugaidosu,Rampurado

Unstable Gait:Evasion increases when confused-Pokemon:Perap

Water Lure:All water attacks are drawn to this pokemon-Pokemon:Karanakushi,Toritodon,Keikouo,Neorantu

Made it myself
koolstr Posted at: 17:30 Oct30 2006 Post ID: 1118830
koolstr
+
+
goood, very good....where did you get all of this? Serebii?
[center]Goodbye, SC...

The person he reminds you of must be a failure of epic proportions in order for there to be any similarity whatsoever.[i] -Pandaemonium
yammy Posted at: 17:41 Oct30 2006 Post ID: 1118846
yammy
Self-Motivated
Post Likes: 1
+
+
yeah nice job

ps dont be thinking you are the key mod on this just dont do nothing stupid and tell me what you are goign to pinn and stuff and dont go against the rules AGree????
Self Motivation is Key.
Futuristic_Fate Posted at: 18:36 Oct30 2006 Post ID: 1118929
Futuristic_Fate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
fine its agreed i'll post the moves later

Made it myself
yammy Posted at: 16:52 Nov01 2006 Post ID: 1121419
yammy
Self-Motivated
+
+
ok thanks fustraic fate
Self Motivation is Key.
zaff Posted at: 09:20 Nov05 2006 Post ID: 1127766
zaff
+
+
they dont have shejinja in this game :( atleast i dont think they do...... he was my faveourite pokemon apart from some other pokemon who i like more

:(
koolstr Posted at: 12:30 Nov05 2006 Post ID: 1128250
koolstr
+
+
come on, out of ALL the Pokemon, you like SHEDINJA???????????It's cool and good, but....come on...
[center]Goodbye, SC...

The person he reminds you of must be a failure of epic proportions in order for there to be any similarity whatsoever.[i] -Pandaemonium
Zelos_X Posted at: 11:43 Nov09 2006 Post ID: 1135977
Zelos_X
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It�s a good secret weapon, if the oponent is not ready it dies very slowly, i do it once in coleseum the only poke that has a move that can beat it it�s my crobat whit fly and then they fainted it, and then came shedinja and i was like O.o, fushit.

On-topic, the abilities seems nice i like the water lure for 2:2 batles to defend my charizard, and no-guard for dynamic punch and other non-acurated atacks, also i will like to use bad luck of Absol(skillswap), but it can only works on 2:2 batles since absol doesnpt have skillswap.

I don´t use action replay to get *insert rare item, shiny poke, rare chip, etc.* i got it legally and right.

And also Join team Pokemon Masters
yammy Posted at: 10:41 Nov24 2006 Post ID: 1166370
yammy
Self-Motivated
+
+
there is alot more abilities in this game
Self Motivation is Key.
Futuristic_Fate Posted at: 00:10 Dec13 2006 Post ID: 1211907
Futuristic_Fate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I only posted the new ones to the games

Made it myself
Umbreon321 Posted at: 18:40 Feb15 2007 Post ID: 1371276
Umbreon321
Forum GuestMember
+
+
u got those from serebii.net?
Pokemon Pearl code:3308 1028 0692
Super Rival:Mummification
Futuristic_Fate Posted at: 19:10 Feb18 2007 Post ID: 1380010
Futuristic_Fate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
umbreon i think you are pushing a little to hard to be a mod from the fact that this is topic hasnt been posted in,in 3 months just try to let it happen...and yes i got it from serebii.

Made it myself
Mummification Posted at: 23:30 Feb19 2007 Post ID: 1382898
Mummification
+
+
zaff, your post makes absolutely no sense. He is your favorite Pokemon except for the ones that you like more? If you like others more, Shedinja can't be your favorite. So that entire post is contradictory
Fwank Posted at: 04:40 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1383074
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
zaff posted that back in november

if you weren't all badaged up and resting in a pyramid, u'd know that

back on topic: darn it, no special unique special ability for the ledgends...
Jirachi X Posted at: 04:58 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1383081
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Cept Nightmare for Darkrai and Slow Start for Regigigas...
I'm gone - bye
Fwank Posted at: 08:57 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1383262
Fwank
+
+
there's like 10 ledgends in this game, over half of them have cliched abilities like levitate/pressure, like zomfg -_-"...

(yeah, which is why darkrai rocks?)
Mummification Posted at: 09:10 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1385752
Mummification
+
+
I like the Bravery ability, because it makes Ghosts not so immortal.
Fwank Posted at: 09:32 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1385775
Fwank
+
+
haha, that means blissey can toss ghosts now =] yay
Mummification Posted at: 18:30 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1387415
Mummification
+
+
Yeah, it also means that Machamp is actually able to hit Gengar with its best moves
Fwank Posted at: 10:07 Feb22 2007 Post ID: 1388214
Fwank
+
+
machamp doesn't know bravery @_@
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 382320

Post Top
Click to close