Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Platinum

Elite Four- How Was It?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

coachcline Posted at: 18:23 Mar30 2009 Post ID: 2586137
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
+
So who had beaten the E4 and how hard was it?

I beat them on Saturday, it got really hard towards the end though, Aaron, Bertha, and Flint weren't really that bad, but since my Pokemon were kinda low level, like some of them weren't even at 50 yet I had a hard time with Lucian. Had to restart once (not from the start since I save before each match, as any sane person should do), but I beat him. Strangely though, I beat Cynthia on the first try. She gave me some trouble, but it basically came down to my Giratina, a Togekiss, and a bunch of Hyper Potions, then her last one, Roserade was only a simple matter of whippin' out my Charizard and givin' it the ol' Flamethrower a couple times.

So how was yer Elite Four experience?

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
YubelPWNZ Posted at: 18:56 Mar30 2009 Post ID: 2586166
YubelPWNZ
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I like a smooth no-risk victory so i leveled my pokemon up to their late 50's-early 60's before challenging. i breezed past the first three elite four, but Lucian managed to KO my Torterra (for obvious resons) and hurt my Giratina pretty bad. After that, Cynthia was kind of annoying but not especially hard. Her team fell easy prey to my Giratina just as everything else in this miserable pokemon world does, Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
IM BACK.
I'm sure you're all thrilled...
Anyway I may come back to Pokemon in a while, but for now SuperCheats still doesnt have forums for the games that I play a lot. DX
I am in the Sony-Microsoft-Nintendo war for the PS3. I have facts, do you? If not, shut up.
Thats about it at the moment, and I'm still BlackCimera96. I'm also CosmycMyndFuc on Cabal online...
I.O.U 1 pic Smile
poke.addicted Posted at: 20:46 Mar30 2009 Post ID: 2586231
poke.addicted
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Elite Four was cake. I trained to the point of a Lv 70 Giratina, Lv 80 Infernape / Rotom and I had my (traded from Diamond) Regigigas /Dialga as backup. They never got sent out. But as for the sixth pokemon, I had none since I was going after Regice and Registeel once Elite Four was down. Regirock came after Stark Mountain with Heatran. :D
Yo.
shaymin1995 Posted at: 07:27 Mar31 2009 Post ID: 2586360
shaymin1995
+
+
elite 4 was so easy until the gargochop and i had a hard time

platinum: 4640-8509-7860
heartgold: 1419-8903-7638
white: 4384-1260-2551
Dark Horse Posted at: 14:57 Apr01 2009 Post ID: 2587205
Dark Horse
+
+
I had no trouble watsoever cuz my friend traded me a level 100 Salamence for I don't remember wat pokemon I gave her and so the elite 4 gave me no trouble untill Cynthia sent out that Milotic of hers and killed my Salamence thank god I had a backup of Pachirisu and Infernape at level 70.
nyeem78 Posted at: 15:00 Apr01 2009 Post ID: 2587208
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
It was easy, TRU Sky Shaymin and Regigigas, along with level 74 Torterra took them out.
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

Espeon4ever Posted at: 15:16 Apr01 2009 Post ID: 2587224
Espeon4ever
Forum GuestMember
+
+
For me the Elite 4 was very easy, until I got to Lucian. There he finished off almost all of my Pokemon, and I had to use a couple of revives in order to beat him. The Champion to me wasn't even half as hard as Lucian was.
YubelPWNZ Posted at: 17:02 Apr01 2009 Post ID: 2587321
YubelPWNZ
+
+
wow, lots of people have had trouble with Lucian here. well anyway, i went back and challenged the E4 again with their leveled up pokemon, and it was tough! i used my old team again (after some major training) and this time, Cynthia was the biggest problem instead of Lucian. In the end, i had a weak garchomp, a KO'd torterra, a very weak Giratina, a Ko'd lucario, a Ko'd scizor, and a healthy Luxray. But once again, their teams fell easy prey to my Giratina, just as everything else in this miserable pokemon world does, Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
IM BACK.
I'm sure you're all thrilled...
Anyway I may come back to Pokemon in a while, but for now SuperCheats still doesnt have forums for the games that I play a lot. DX
I am in the Sony-Microsoft-Nintendo war for the PS3. I have facts, do you? If not, shut up.
Thats about it at the moment, and I'm still BlackCimera96. I'm also CosmycMyndFuc on Cabal online...
I.O.U 1 pic Smile
Mummification Posted at: 17:50 Apr01 2009 Post ID: 2587422
Mummification
+
+
I had no trouble at all. I had raised all of my team to lvl 64 so I didn't have a single one of them faint.

I had:

PBR Raichu
Leafeon
Gallade
Empoleon
Staraptor
TRU Skymin
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close