Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Platinum

The Underground Treasures

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

poke.addicted Posted at: 18:43 Apr07 2009 Post ID: 2592765
poke.addicted
Post Likes: 3
+
+
We've all been to The Underground, right? That fun place being "supposedly" WiFi enabled. Bleh, anyhow my question(s) to you all are these:

How many Fossils have you found? What are they?
Find any really odd moments down there?
Meet 32 people yet for Spiritomb?
Have stolen 50 flags yet for the Platinum Flag?
Any fun items located?
What was your first item, if you can remember them.

So on, and so forth. If you've been playing in the Underground excessively as I have, then you should have quite a few interesting objects. Like example of what I've been doing, I'm generally down there when I'm not in the Battle Frontier.. Recently I've gone through treasure spot, after treasure spot. I've found quite a few fossils, really. No Skull Fossil yet. Not even a Helix Fossil.. I seem to be getting Root Fossils and Dome Fossils. But what I'm more amazed at is this one time in the Underground, I had one treasure spot say I had 3 confirmed items. When I dug everything up, I had THREE Water Stones. Nothing else.

So, how about you all? Smile
Yo.
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:50 Apr09 2009 Post ID: 2594003
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
well i have found one fossil the skull one.

i had a odd moment down there i met a random guy somehow(wasnt a trade guy)and i was playing in my house

nup

no way near

i located a heart scale then i learnt i need shards for my floatzel to get ice punch

my first item was a red sphere but item was a fossil.

did you know u can get both shield and skull fossils. It depends on your id.

Odd ID=Skull
Even ID=Shield

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

pdwinnall Posted at: 23:55 Apr17 2009 Post ID: 2602021
pdwinnall
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I can't go on Nintendo Wi-Fi, so I haven't been underground online, but I do go on there. You can get Cranidos, Kabuto, Omanyte, Shieldon(or whatever it is) and Aerodactyle, and I think you can get the PKMN Ruby and Sapphire fossils... I'm not positve about the last 2 but I've had the first lot.
Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/pdwinnall
I do game walkthroughs. Currently I am doing Pokemon HeartGold and Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story
I have completed Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 17:11 Apr18 2009 Post ID: 2602477
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
yes you can get both lileep and anorith down there as well

Lileep=Root Fossil
Anorith=Claw Fossil

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

pdwinnall Posted at: 19:29 Apr18 2009 Post ID: 2602674
pdwinnall
+
+
There the names I was looking for, thanks for helping Smile
Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/pdwinnall
I do game walkthroughs. Currently I am doing Pokemon HeartGold and Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story
I have completed Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 17:51 Apr19 2009 Post ID: 2603361
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
no probs

it took me 4 hours but i finally got 5 blue shards man i was about to throw my ds across the room but then i found one.

DaKrazedKyubizt Posted at: 19:04 Mar27 2010 Post ID: 2820079
DaKrazedKyubizt
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Is anyone willing to give me a shield fossil, if they just so happen to have any spares? I'll see if I can find something to give you in return. If you request it, I'll give you any Heart Gold pokemon that aren't terribly difficult to obtain, and I'll give you whatever nature you want, but I'm not going to find one with good IVs. That takes WAY too long.

My FC is 5113 1654 1031. If you're willing, e-mail me at nandekore(@)gmail(.)com. Thanks!!
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 12:56 Mar28 2010 Post ID: 2820407
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
DaKrazedKyubizt, please do not post in topics in which the previous post was made over 1 month ago.
Closed

Also, mini modding post deleted.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 574145

Post Top
Click to close