Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Platinum

Who do you think is the new gym leader?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 9 of 15
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 13 | 14 | Last     Previous | Next
gamelord d Posted at: 02:34 Jun04 2008 Post ID: 2266271
gamelord d
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yeah it whould CiG
[i][b][u][color=Yellow][SIZE=7][FONT=courier]Acount moved to Master gamelord[/i][/b][/u][/color][/SIZE][/FONT]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
.Impact Posted at: 03:00 Jun04 2008 Post ID: 2266276
.Impact
Resident Graphics Artist
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Shadow's weakness could be Psychic and Light. For Light, Dark and Shadow.

shadow luigi Posted at: 07:54 Jun04 2008 Post ID: 2266409
shadow luigi
+
+
Those are pretty much the only two types that I've wanted since they came out with dark and steel type. Unless they came out with, like a chaos type, that would be awesome...

Couldn't think of anything better to put here, so... yeah...
DemonOfSand Posted at: 08:51 Jun04 2008 Post ID: 2266442
DemonOfSand
+
+
On 03-Jun-2008 .Impact said:Mr. Demon, it's a cheap program that is like a sandbox. I based the price on the Pokemon Games. Thank you for playing good sir.
I like the sandbox, lol.

Anyway, if they came out with Light type and Shadow type, I'm pretty sure most of the pokemon's types would half to be changed. Like Cresselia, if they came out with a Light type, I'm almost certain they would change her type to Light. But that's if they came out with it.
My Aipom is famous for being the strongest Aipom ever on this site.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
shadow luigi Posted at: 16:10 Jun04 2008 Post ID: 2266788
shadow luigi
+
+
Nah, they could just tack on the extra type, like they did to magnemite and magneton in G/S/C. It used to be just an electric type, but they tacked on the steel type when it came out. Cresselia would just become a psychic/light type, or the other way around. It is only a psychic type, right? If it has two types, than thats too bad...
You can't add a new type if a pokemon already has two. That's kinda sad...

« Last edited by shadow luigi on Jun 4th 2008 »

.Impact Posted at: 23:26 Jun04 2008 Post ID: 2267370
.Impact
Resident Graphics Artist
+
+
I doubt they'll add any tough. Maybe in the next Generation.

cheating-is-good Posted at: 23:53 Jun04 2008 Post ID: 2267383
cheating-is-good
+
+
Yeah, probably not until any new games unless they add something in last second. Light, Shadow, Darkness, Space.
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
shadow luigi Posted at: 08:43 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267592
shadow luigi
+
+
Yep, I guess we're all gonna have to wait till the fifth generation. Thats gonna be a long wait.

cheating-is-good Posted at: 08:46 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267596
cheating-is-good
+
+
Yeah, that will not come out until the Nintendo DSSP comes out.
shadow luigi Posted at: 08:48 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267600
shadow luigi
+
+
I forget, what did the SP stand for in Game Boy Advance SP?

cheating-is-good Posted at: 08:50 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267605
cheating-is-good
+
+
I don't even remember. What does DS stand for?
shadow luigi Posted at: 08:51 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267607
shadow luigi
+
+
Duel Screen

cheating-is-good Posted at: 08:56 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267616
cheating-is-good
+
+
Oh, alright then.

We are getting off topic anyway... Imagine the new Gym leader using Arceus, lol.
shadow luigi Posted at: 09:00 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267623
shadow luigi
+
+
lol

yeah, but even if he/she could use a legendary, it would have to be a weak one at a low level, like shaymin.

But if they did use arceus, then nintendo wouldn't have to decide the type of gym for a long time, because of the plates. Maby Arceus is the only pokemon the leader gets to use? or maby nintendo will deny everything and continue to say that Arceus doesn't exist.

.Impact Posted at: 09:19 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267641
.Impact
Resident Graphics Artist
+
+
Lol, I'd beat that Arceus.

shadow luigi Posted at: 09:23 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267645
shadow luigi
+
+
That early in the game? It depends on your pokemon's levels and that arceus' level, and type. I bet That we could all probably beat it though, if it is at a reasonable level... and a normal type...

shadow luigi Posted at: 09:37 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267655
shadow luigi
+
+
How do you know Game Freak didn't want to mix things up a bit for once? For all we know, they could've changed all of the gyms, but with the same leader, and replaced Volkner with someone else. For all we know, Crasher Wake coul be a dark type. Who really knows?

marielue5 Posted at: 09:53 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267666
marielue5
+
+
On 05-Jun-2008 shadow luigi said:How do you know Game Freak didn't want to mix things up a bit for once? For all we know, they could've changed all of the gyms, but with the same leader, and replaced Volkner with someone else. For all we know, Crasher Wake coul be a dark type. Who really knows?
True they could mix it up, but we are just talking about who we think the new gym leader will be. Since there has been rumors of a new gyme leader. Basicly we are talking about who we want it to be.

Anyways I personally would like to see a dragon, or bug type as a gyme leader. I wouldn't mind a dark or flying type either, but taking everything into consideration, it will probably be a dragon type.

Also it is unlikley that game freak could mix things up to much because they still have to stick to how the show goes, for the most part that is...
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

shadow luigi Posted at: 10:12 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267689
shadow luigi
+
+
Yeah, I know, I was just saying how game freak could mix things up if they actually wanted to. yeah, they probably won't though. I would really like to see a dark type gym. There have only ever been two people to use the dark type, and they were each part of the elite four (of different regions). You're right though, with gaining popularity, it will most likely be a dragon type gym. To bad there aren't very many dragon types. In G/S/C Lance was the champion and used dragon types, but he only used two dragonites and one dragonair. To substitute, he also had to use a Charizard, Gyarados, and an aerodactyl. Even though they have come out with more dragon types than those that were in G/S/C since that time, it just shows how few dragon types there really are (excluding legendaries).

marielue5 Posted at: 12:31 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267795
marielue5
+
+
On 05-Jun-2008 shadow luigi said:Yeah, I know, I was just saying how game freak could mix things up if they actually wanted to. yeah, they probably won't though. I would really like to see a dark type gym. There have only ever been two people to use the dark type, and they were each part of the elite four (of different regions). You're right though, with gaining popularity, it will most likely be a dragon type gym. To bad there aren't very many dragon types. In G/S/C Lance was the champion and used dragon types, but he only used two dragonites and one dragonair. To substitute, he also had to use a Charizard, Gyarados, and an aerodactyl. Even though they have come out with more dragon types than those that were in G/S/C since that time, it just shows how few dragon types there really are (excluding legendaries).
Yeah but I have a feeling it will be the last gyme leader. So he will probably have pokemon like gyarados, dragoknight, and flygon, but idk.

Also I disagree, while there are not a lot of dragon types, there is still quite a bit of dragon types, and that adverage number includes some of the best pokes in the game, such as flygon, garchomp, salamence, gyrados, and more. So yeah, there is quite a bit of dragon types, specually if you include legends.
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

Displaying Page 9 of 15
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 13 | 14 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close