Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Platinum

New Characters.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
cheating-is-good Posted at: 08:59 Jun22 2008 Post ID: 2293096
cheating-is-good
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yeah, it would. But he betrays him at the end or something. See, add a new character, or two, and thing can become a whole lot interesting.

That was only because you ate all of the food and left everyone else starving! Besides, you were practically broke anyway.

Like extreme...
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
geezerguy Posted at: 09:11 Jun22 2008 Post ID: 2293113
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
+
Yeah, it does become much more interesting, and they betrayal thing sounds pretty cool.

I was broke? I think you're mistaken, I was the person with the job, what did you have? The sofa?

Damn..
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
cheating-is-good Posted at: 09:16 Jun22 2008 Post ID: 2293122
cheating-is-good
+
+
Yeah, I wonder what sort of Pokemon they'll have. I never saw anything about that...

I had the job at first. And even so, the sofa was around more than you were. Always claiming you were off with 'friends.'

Lol...
geezerguy Posted at: 09:31 Jun22 2008 Post ID: 2293128
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
+
Yeah, maybe one will have Castform or Kecleon, if they are investigating the climate change.

What job was that? Working in Mcdonalds? Well done! And atleast I have friends, unlike somebody I know whos best friend is the Television.

Ohshi-
cheating-is-good Posted at: 09:36 Jun22 2008 Post ID: 2293131
cheating-is-good
+
+
If they are investigating climate change, then most likely they will have a Castform. I don't know how Kecleon gets affected by the weather.

For your information, fool, it was working in a high class restaurant. Of course, you would no nothing of high class, the big slob that you are. Can't you sit up straight at least once?

Wtf is happening?
geezerguy Posted at: 09:40 Jun22 2008 Post ID: 2293135
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
+
Kecleon isn't affected by the weather, but like he can change and erm.. I'm confused now.

If you class Mcdonalds has a high class restaurant then you worked in a high class restaurant. Me sit up? You the one you lazes around all day playing with yourself.

Why are you asking me?
cheating-is-good Posted at: 09:44 Jun22 2008 Post ID: 2293140
cheating-is-good
+
+
Kecleon only changes form if he gets attacked. He changes into whatever type the move was. Who knows, one of them could have the move. I want to know why he has pink hair though.

Woah, that must be you waking up from a dream, only to realize that you have nothing where it counts. Don't talk about your old job, it cannot compare to Gioluochinni's , thats where I used to work in case you have brain damage too.

This is just getting ridiculous.
geezerguy Posted at: 09:47 Jun22 2008 Post ID: 2293144
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
+
Well, why did Cyrus have blue hair?

I think it's you waking up from the dream, working in "Gioluochinni's", I bet you just made that up, and if it was true, why did you get fired, playing with the food, much?

'Twas already ridiculous..

« Last edited by geezerguy on Jun 22nd 2008 »
cheating-is-good Posted at: 09:55 Jun22 2008 Post ID: 2293152
cheating-is-good
+
+
He had blue hair because Cyrus is a G. Anyways, off topic. They will release more info on them, probably.

No, F.Y.I, i got fired for taking home food to feed you and everyone else with. Get a Real job.

Lol, you're right.
geezerguy Posted at: 10:01 Jun22 2008 Post ID: 2293154
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
+
Yeah, but we might have to wait a while. I think there should be different Galactic Commanders, like, Neptune, Venus and Uranus. :D
cheating-is-good Posted at: 17:27 Jun22 2008 Post ID: 2293866
cheating-is-good
+
+
Yeah, they could be new commanders. Maybe they do lead another organization.
nyeem78 Posted at: 18:44 Jun22 2008 Post ID: 2293933
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
Well it would be more fun taking down another organization as well, hmm do I smell Team Rocket in the midst trying to foil plans once again.
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

geezerguy Posted at: 11:50 Jun23 2008 Post ID: 2294889
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
+
^I don't!:D I think they should make a rival Team, like the did in R/S, that was cool having the rivalry between Team Aqua and Team Magman.
shadow luigi Posted at: 13:26 Jun23 2008 Post ID: 2295083
shadow luigi
+
+
I never got emerald, but before they released it, I thought they were gonna have another team that wanted raquaza, like team aero, or something to do with the air. Maby the pink haired dude is Cyrus' brother, and started his own team that wants Palkia, while Cyrus' team wants dialga (since his "brother" has pink hair and he has blue hair). But near the climax, both teams realize that they need Giratina to complete their "universe," and they both try to capture him. I don't know what they would want to do with time or space, but it sounded good when I was unraveling this idea in my head and typing it. Yes, I have problems. Smile

Couldn't think of anything better to put here, so... yeah...
nyeem78 Posted at: 14:19 Jun23 2008 Post ID: 2295134
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
On 23-Jun-2008 shadow luigi said:I never got emerald, but before they released it, I thought they were gonna have another team that wanted raquaza, like team aero, or something to do with the air. Maby the pink haired dude is Cyrus' brother, and started his own team that wants Palkia, while Cyrus' team wants dialga (since his "brother" has pink hair and he has blue hair). But near the climax, both teams realize that they need Giratina to complete their "universe," and they both try to capture him. I don't know what they would want to do with time or space, but it sounded good when I was unraveling this idea in my head and typing it. Yes, I have problems. Smile
You have a very interesting theory. I like your idea. Hey you don't have problems you just have an active imagination and your thinking is very broad as opposed to being closed.
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

StarDust shall live Posted at: 08:36 Jun24 2008 Post ID: 2296048
StarDust shall live
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 23-Jun-2008 shadow luigi said:I never got emerald, but before they released it, I thought they were gonna have another team that wanted raquaza, like team aero, or something to do with the air. Maby the pink haired dude is Cyrus' brother, and started his own team that wants Palkia, while Cyrus' team wants dialga (since his "brother" has pink hair and he has blue hair). But near the climax, both teams realize that they need Giratina to complete their "universe," and they both try to capture him. I don't know what they would want to do with time or space, but it sounded good when I was unraveling this idea in my head and typing it. Yes, I have problems. Smile
maybe the pink haired dude is cyrus's father??

i think that is a good suggestion. And the journalist looking guy looks like he is from shinnoh now, maybe he was giving orders to investigate the strange weather that has been occuring throughout shinnoh. thats what i think. any disagreements???
hope and lightning said:They protect us, nurture us, treat us like we're special, almost like we're pets...to them, we are just pets.

coachcline Posted at: 16:33 Jun24 2008 Post ID: 2296703
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
+
^That's a good idea, tha pink haired guy does look kinda old but there's a flaw, those old people in Sunyshore that talk about him. They could be his parents.

About the reporter, I say that the Sinnoh news people put him on assignment cause he's like their best reporter.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
StarDust shall live Posted at: 03:19 Jun25 2008 Post ID: 2297323
StarDust shall live
+
+
No i'd say they took care of him because I'd say his father left him at sunyshore and when he came of age, his foster parents told him about his father who abandoned him.
hope and lightning said:They protect us, nurture us, treat us like we're special, almost like we're pets...to them, we are just pets.

.Impact Posted at: 05:17 Jun25 2008 Post ID: 2297340
.Impact
Resident Graphics Artist
+
+
Obviously, by the looks, they are villains. I still think they're nubs.

coachcline Posted at: 16:07 Jun25 2008 Post ID: 2298080
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
+
nubs?

I'd say at least one of them are villains. I say pink hair is Galactic an' reporter works of the news corporation and is a good guy.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close