Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Platinum

The Distortion World

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

burrito123 Posted at: 16:42 Feb10 2009 Post ID: 2541105
burrito123
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Okay, Let's Put it this way...

Our world is normal. Arceus created the world, right??? Which he created Time/Space, right??

What fits in with Space and Time??
Dimensions.

Giratina Represents Death, Chaos and as well as Dimensions.Smile

Well Giratina is rthe mascot of platinum and as it says in the pokedex:

A pokemon that is said to live in a world on the reversed side of ours. It appears in ancient cemetaries.

Well, the Pokemon's home is the distortion world, where Time and Space do not play a roll.

As Space doesn't play a roll, you are able to run on walls, walk through walls, trees and rocks, surf on waterfalls,Jump through to different parts of the world, and you don't find any Pokemon what so ever, and black patches on thew ground will appear with glowing red eyes.And since time doesn't apply,Day,Night or evening does not show.

The Distortion World is A Large Puzzle, and it's quite easy to fustrate yourself.
The Puzzle is to use Strenght on all the rocks. While moving around you may see Uxie,Azelf or Mesprit.Use Strength on the boulders untill the fall into a small hole and freeze, and the pixy closest to you will run.Do this to all 3 Pixies, and fight Cyrus.
After Cyrus will lose, he will step aside. you will hear Giratina's Battle cry. and Three small spots of land will appear. jumping onto the first2, before you move to the third, a basilisk lik figure will fling to the top of the screen.
while on the third spot, Giratina will move up to you, you can save and do what so ever, but you cannot leave Giratina's presence. When you Giratina, it is the battle to save the real world.

Now you'll have to battle it yourself.
coachcline Posted at: 17:13 Feb10 2009 Post ID: 2541138
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Ok, so what's the point of this thread? Is this for discussion of the Distortion World or what? You have 24 hours to reply or this will be closed.

« Last edited by coachcline on Feb 10th 2009 »

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
coolcid Posted at: 18:48 Feb10 2009 Post ID: 2541255
coolcid
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i really don't get this sounds like you want to know the meaning of life
hi i am coolcid i will get an ar ds to get you pokes my code is 2449 1354 6315 for D/P
coachcline Posted at: 19:12 Feb11 2009 Post ID: 2542285
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
+
Ok, you haven't replied as to what this thread's about and to me it seems like it has not definitvie question or point of discussion so it's useless.

Closed

Dragonblaze Posted at: 16:50 Feb12 2009 Post ID: 2542784
Dragonblaze
+
+
Was this meant to be not closed??

On topic: this looks like it's gonna be a pain in the backside
Back for the summer
coachcline Posted at: 17:23 Feb12 2009 Post ID: 2542844
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
+
Ok, who opened this!? I closed it cause it had no point of discussion. This is Re-Closed and if someone of higher authority opened it with reason then by all means re-open it and explain why.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 447680

Post Top
Click to close