Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

Which Pokemon is your favorite for capturing?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

nhahtdh Posted at: 07:45 Nov24 2008 Post ID: 2486074
nhahtdh
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Which Pokemon do you like capturing best? I know each Pokemon has some moves to prevent you from capturing them and some of them may annoy you to hell. But there are some Pokemon just stand there for you to circle and earn a handful of points.

My favorite is Camerupt. I capture and release it many times for roughly 500 points each success S Rank capture. It only walks around slowly for so long a time between its 2 waves of attacks that I am able to whoop it neatly and easily.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
StarDust shall live Posted at: 11:48 Nov24 2008 Post ID: 2486155
StarDust shall live
Post Likes: 1
+
+
nice.

Mine has to be Pikachu, small elegant and fun to capture. I don't really care for points at the moment
hope and lightning said:They protect us, nurture us, treat us like we're special, almost like we're pets...to them, we are just pets.

xkazzax Posted at: 08:10 Dec19 2008 Post ID: 2502514
xkazzax
+
+
mine was lucario he kicks noob butt

im back yay (long silence). anyway heres a cool game link to pokemon indigo please join pokefans if you like crater you will like this more http://oslavany.pokemonindigo.com/member_panel.php#

nhahtdh Posted at: 01:35 Dec20 2008 Post ID: 2503006
nhahtdh
+
+
I like the pair of Electivire and Magmortar in capture arena. With my Hippo's assist, what they can do is run around helplessly while being captured.
dufo Posted at: 12:35 Jan01 2009 Post ID: 2511023
dufo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have many. I like capturing the Electivire and Magmorter pair in the capture arena, and the Charizard, Salamence and Flygon trio in the final room, but my overall favorite is Regigigas. All you have to do is make circles large enough that his shockwaves don't hurt you and you will have him caught quickly. I caught him at least 5 times in about 10 minutes.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close