Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Red

Sigh...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

timmy123 Posted at: 14:45 May09 2007 Post ID: 1585088
timmy123
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm leaving this forum for good. I find first of all that the population of this forum is zero and no-one cares about the dusty old pokemon red game sat on there shelf anymore. Secondly is the lack of interest of hybrids which i believe to be ingenious. Lastly is the constant pressuring of parrotboy as i try my best to attract some interest to this dried out forum. Yup parrotboy you win sit here and laugh all you want. I DON'T CARENot Talking. although i will look from time to time this is the last post (that will get deleted) by me. EVER.
I am spartan T93.
action replay owner and maybe giveawayer of pokemon if you ask nicely. no i dont pokesav. but i can get you some good shinies!
parrotboy Posted at: 01:27 May12 2007 Post ID: 1589799
parrotboy
+
+
Thankyou timmy. Thanks for leaving. It'll make my job alot easier. As to the fact of you trying to get people to this dead forum, almost all of your topics were spam or duplicate topics. I wasn't trying to win, only do my job. And well I won't delete it for now. Cause basically, people don't care. I will not delete your topics if they are not spam. This is spam, but i won't delete it.
This world is full of people trying to copy the people who try to copy them.

Be individual!

http://member.mibba.com/9856/
G MASTER Posted at: 03:21 May13 2007 Post ID: 1591895
G MASTER
+
+
Of all the things I want to say, I'll just say this: If you won't delete this topic, at least close it.
EDIT: And with that I take my leave from this topic.

« Last edited by G MASTER on May 13th 2007 »
Are you satisfied? Or do I have to beat the c*** outta you too?
Rhodri Posted at: 03:37 May13 2007 Post ID: 1591898
Rhodri
+
+
parrotboy - if this forum is dead, it doesn't need a moderator.

timmy123, I feel a certain degree of sympathy for you, but I'm closing this because it's the wrong forum, and it would look stupid in The SuperCheats Times.
rhodri(dot)k(at)googlemail(dot)com
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 396094

Post Top
Click to close