Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Ruby

the 3 regi

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

tracy1987 Posted at: 18:03 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 962513
tracy1987
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i followed the nstructions on the walkthrough and managed to find all three caves.. but i cant read the writin on the braillie. furthermore i cannot fly in the middle of the cave where registeel is, so cannot get any of them :(
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
MMLR Posted at: 18:20 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 962536
MMLR
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wat do u mean u cant fly? just grab a pokemon that knows fly and tell it to fly.here's wat you do.
regirock- from the point on the wall where u read go EXACTLY 2 steps right and then 2 steps down and use strength and the door will open.

registeel-fly in the exact middle of the room. obviously u wont really fly newhere but it opens the door.

regice- click A on the wall to read. it says 2 wait for time 2 pass. so do just that. stand there and wait 4 it 2 open. it takes a few minutes so dnt panic if it doesn open immediately
tracy1987 Posted at: 18:28 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 962558
tracy1987
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i use dodrio to fly, it says can't use it here. why does it say that when i try in the middle of room exactly?

the writing on the walls arent in english so i no idea wat it says though. nothing happens wen i click A.
MMLR Posted at: 19:02 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 962622
MMLR
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hitting the a button doesnt do nething. it just tells the game ur in the room so that u dont sit there and wait forever for the tomb of regice 2 open. r u sure ur in the middle of the room? mayb ur not. go exactly 4 steps straight back and u should b in the middle. if u must know what each room says here it is.
main underwater chamber- each rock has 3 letters on it. the 2 on the far right have a period and a comma. the writing on the back says "dig here"

inner underwater chamber- rock jumping from left 2 right starting at the top left says "in this cave we have lived. we owe all to the pokemon. but we sealed the pokemon away. we feared it. those with courage, those with hope. open a door, an eternal pokemon awaits." the big one in the back says "first comes relicanth, last comes wailord"

regirock's tomb-says "right,right,down,down. then use strength."

regice's tomb-says "stop and wait. wait for time to pass twice."

registeel's tomb-says "with new time,hope and love, aim to the sky in the middle"

« Last edited by MMLR on Aug 3rd 2006 »
tracy1987 Posted at: 19:51 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 962723
tracy1987
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wat ball do i use to catch registeel?
MMLR Posted at: 22:31 Aug03 2006 Post ID: 963043
MMLR
Forum GuestMember
+
+
use anything better that a pokeball or premiere ball. i actually caught mine with a great ball cuz at the time i couldnt afford ultra balls. i took 10 with me and caught it. timer balls suck. dont use those. stick with great and ultra balls
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close