Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Ruby

the best starter for ruby version tell me plz which you guys choose

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 06:10 Nov05 2006 Post ID: 1127567
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
I still have something to do once my pokemon are lv.100, in emerald you have battle frountier. In ruby you only have battle tower but it's better than nothing.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
shinny zapdos Posted at: 18:45 Nov05 2006 Post ID: 1129215
shinny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
it's getting freaky because you are posting something not relevant to this topic

post deleted

thanks to Cross Stinger for the avy and sigSmile
Da numba 1 cheater Posted at: 18:50 Nov05 2006 Post ID: 1129229
Da numba 1 cheater
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh sry wont happen again just wanted to point it out anyways what if a metagross had a sludgebomb with a hyper beam how would it go

[size=30][/size] Join Team Sports Today Thanks to Need 4 Cheat for the sig its awesome
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=38824
the bummer 09 Posted at: 19:14 Nov11 2006 Post ID: 1141365
the bummer 09
+
+
On 04-Nov-2006 BeN_b! said:What so changing the type of a pokemon so it can't be hurt at all isn't pathetic?? I really don't understand your logic there.

If he/she has to make their pokemon unbeatable to beat the in-game AI, he/she truly is pathetic
Erm, no, he is not. Like I said earlier, it's how he wishes to play the game, it might make it more enjoyable for him. What's the difference between cheats on other games and cheats on Pokemon Ruby, eh?... if cheats are for "pathetic people", then why would they ever be made?

Just because you don't like, or prefer to use cheats, doesn't mean that people that do use cheats are pathetic.
Proud owner of my new forum; GameAvenue.
Come and take a look at my new forum. I really need members, so if you can advertise somehow that would be really great. Please register and be as active as possible.
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 20:33 Nov11 2006 Post ID: 1141492
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
some of the cheats (Ex. Misingno) Are just glitches that people found, and the others (Ex. Action Replay and Gamesharks) Are made to hack the game, the people that made the game had no idea that they could be hacked or that these glitches were in the program. So basicly they're just glitches that random people found, They were never 'made'

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Nov 11th 2006 »

Lugia_Celibi Posted at: 14:07 Nov12 2006 Post ID: 1142775
Lugia_Celibi
Forum GuestMember
+
+

« Last edited by Lugia_Celibi on Nov 7th 2018 »
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 05:07 Nov14 2006 Post ID: 1145726
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
it's fun to just breeze through the game while others have to use months and months perfecting their team and catching all 202 pokemon?

nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:19 Nov14 2006 Post ID: 1145919
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
The only times I cheat are mostly to hack in pok�mon I want for my team, but can't get for a very long time and when I do, they're at some ridiculously low level and I have to train them up, which is very annoying and agrivating. I sometimes do infinite TMs though, because all the good TMs usually involve doing ridiculously annoying and/or time consuming things to get.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
the bummer 09 Posted at: 00:58 Nov15 2006 Post ID: 1147523
the bummer 09
+
+
On 11-Nov-2006 imaloony8.0 said:some of the cheats (Ex. Misingno) Are just glitches that people found, and the others (Ex. Action Replay and Gamesharks) Are made to hack the game, the people that made the game had no idea that they could be hacked or that these glitches were in the program. So basicly they're just glitches that random people found, They were never 'made'
I'm not just talking about pokemon, I'm talking about gaming in general.
Come and take a look at my new forum. I really need members, so if you can advertise somehow that would be really great. Please register and be as active as possible.
the bummer 09 Posted at: 01:02 Nov15 2006 Post ID: 1147525
the bummer 09
+
+
On 14-Nov-2006 nintendo_dude said:The only times I cheat are mostly to hack in pok�mon I want for my team, but can't get for a very long time and when I do, they're at some ridiculously low level and I have to train them up, which is very annoying and agrivating. I sometimes do infinite TMs though, because all the good TMs usually involve doing ridiculously annoying and/or time consuming things to get.
How do you do that glitch?? Never heard of it, and it's not on SC from what I've read.
nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:25 Nov15 2006 Post ID: 1147685
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 15-Nov-2006 the bummer 09 said:How do you do that glitch?? Never heard of it, and it's not on SC from what I've read.
Action Replay.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close