Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Sapphire

can any 1 tell me where tm dig is?(or a pokemon that knows dig?)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

cheating biatch Posted at: 15:16 Sep10 2005 Post ID: 401954
cheating biatch
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i'm having trouble finding a pokemon that knows dig .And on top if that i need a pokemon that knows dig so i can find the regis. so help me plese!
http://soljaboy.info/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5pbWFnZWh1c3RsZXIuY29tLzEyMDcvMTIwMTM5NDUzMy5naWY
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
jImBoW89 Posted at: 16:38 Sep10 2005 Post ID: 402209
jImBoW89
+
+
someones already post this but i cant close this. so its stuck opened look around and you will find one with the answer. looks also like you need a new id name
annabel Posted at: 16:54 Sep10 2005 Post ID: 402262
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
CB its not a very nice username. Rich or sanzano will delete your account and you can get another with a more senceible username
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
cheating biatch Posted at: 19:16 Sep10 2005 Post ID: 402653
cheating biatch
+
+
Does sandshrew or metang learn dig!?
http://soljaboy.info/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5pbWFnZWh1c3RsZXIuY29tLzEyMDcvMTIwMTM5NDUzMy5naWY
Apphonx Posted at: 00:51 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 403534
Apphonx
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Sandshrew can learn dig im not quite sheer if metang can learn dig.
annabel Posted at: 01:41 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 403629
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Apphonx why do you spell sure sheer?
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Fwank Posted at: 07:27 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 404061
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
coz he can't spell it =P

meh, you guys serious?

dig TM28 is found in fossil maniac's house; his lil bro will give it to you... like after Elite 4 i'd imagine, i don't know becoz i can't remember trying to do anything other than beating the league... before i beat the league (hmm, makes sense)

yeah lots of pokes can learn dig... not sure about the metang family... but sandshrew defenateli (that is, if you have the TM)

if you can't find the TM (maybe you've used it already~ *shrug*) go to the desert and catch yourself a trapinch; level it all the way to ... 40 something, 41?? and it'll learn dig... but make sure you don't let it evolve, make it hold an everstone to prevent that from happening accidentali =P

oh, and i think nincada can learn dig too naturali too, let someone else get back to you on that; all my nincadas have become leet ninjasks and shedinjas =P
cheating biatch Posted at: 17:38 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 405292
cheating biatch
+
+
how about his evolution?
Fwank Posted at: 01:53 Sep12 2005 Post ID: 406128
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
whos evolution?

none of the evolutions of the pokes i've mentioned above learns dig naturali... whether or not the dig TM is compatible with them, however, i can't remember =S ...

(i know ninjask can't learn... sandslash can, shedinja maybe? not like u'd waste a move like that on sheddy... beldum/metang/metagross don't think so *but u'd use earthquake n e wai* and trapinch's evolutions can learn dig thru tm, just not naturali if they were evolved earli)
cheating biatch Posted at: 21:56 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 415750
cheating biatch
+
+
thank you fwank
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 18:23 Oct04 2005 Post ID: 449430
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
in short, you can get dig from the fossil maniac's house next to fallarbor town, and if you've wasted it, you're screwed. end of story.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close