Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Sapphire

Code Confusion! -_-

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

RubyMewtwoMGD Posted at: 16:03 Sep30 2005 Post ID: 441042
RubyMewtwoMGD
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey, Ruby here. I own an Action Replay Version 5.3 (I believe, because I did not use an AR for a lonnnnnng time now. So I have to ask everybody. What it that correct codes for:

A Level 1 Pok�mon.
The wild Pok�mon is ALWAYS a Shiny when you crash into it.

I don't need a code for Mewtwo, due to the fact that there is already a Mewtwo code typed in to my AR.

Thanks in advance, people!

~RM*MGD.
I'm Ruby. Mewtwo's #1 Female Fan, also the Queen of the MEWTWO FAN KINGDOM!!! Please join the Kingdom! Mewtwo, is too sexy for words! *blushes* Speaking of Mewtwo, if you diss him, you're DEAD! Got it? Good!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 16:35 Sep30 2005 Post ID: 441116
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
Sorry, but the game can't produce a level one pokemon. All codes I've tried are wrong, and I even tried a different code in the same realm, and I also couldn't find it. Mewtwo can be level two, though.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
RubyMewtwoMGD Posted at: 16:40 Sep30 2005 Post ID: 441128
RubyMewtwoMGD
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think I know of level 2. You get your butt at Route 101. Simple. Smile But, Cipher, do you know what kind of code(s) to make you run into a shiny Pok�mon all the time? I tried a set of four codes before and that didn't work at all! :(

~RM*MGD.
I'm Ruby. Mewtwo's #1 Female Fan, also the Queen of the MEWTWO FAN KINGDOM!!! Please join the Kingdom! Mewtwo, is too sexy for words! *blushes* Speaking of Mewtwo, if you diss him, you're DEAD! Got it? Good!
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 16:42 Sep30 2005 Post ID: 441132
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
Only Shiny Hack. And, you have to do the cheat each time to get one shiny. Sucks, but the only working code I've found.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
RubyMewtwoMGD Posted at: 16:50 Sep30 2005 Post ID: 441156
RubyMewtwoMGD
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I don't think Shiny Hack works on non-evolving Pok�mon, right?

~RM*MGD.
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 17:02 Sep30 2005 Post ID: 441185
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
Nope, it works on every pokemon.
RubyMewtwoMGD Posted at: 17:05 Sep30 2005 Post ID: 441189
RubyMewtwoMGD
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How does this pain-in-the-*ss thing works?

~RM*MGD.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close