Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Sapphire

Hello Everyone! I can help with anyting concerning the AR!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Cornflakesforeva Posted at: 15:45 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 230988
Cornflakesforeva
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hi I'm new! I know alot about the AR despite what you may hear..
actionshark Posted at: 00:12 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 231581
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
+
. "My walkthrough is a crap load of compiled action replay cheats that I found from so many sites, and a bunch are mine and my buddies!"

Breaking the law is not cool man. The people you stole those codes from aren't gunna be very happy since it's their copyright. I'd be careful if I were you...o_O

"Even though I know loads (hehe) about the Action Replay, I also know alot about the actual Pokemon Sapphire game, and how to honestly raise your pokemon up! I have been hooked on pokemon since I was 9, and I got my first Blue Version. So, I can help with other questions about how to get the Regi's and such questions like that!"

A lot of people here know how to catch the regi's, and a lot of people here are good at Pokemon. So trust me, you aren't the only smart one at Pokemon here.

"Also, what would it take to be a moderator of this forums? I would love to be a moderator, if the two moderators now ever feel like quiting. I've been with supercheats for a LONG time, and regret not being a part of the forums when they first came out. -Lol- I even remember when they first came out!"

I would love to be admin, if Team SuperCheats ever feels like quitting and giving me his admin spot. Then sure you can be mod. And yes, I remember when the forums came out to, Aug 30th, 2004, I was the first member to post on the forums. ;) I remember it like it was just yesterday...

Anything else you'd like to say before I close this topic?

Cornflakesforeva Posted at: 00:53 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 231653
Cornflakesforeva
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, what a nice introduction to SuperCheats! Didn't know they were so 'welcoming' here!
Cornflakesforeva Posted at: 14:32 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 232539
Cornflakesforeva
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Everyone get ready! I'm coming out with 5 new walkthroughs! Four for Sapphire, and one for Leaf Green. A few of them are: A new Pokedoo Action Replay Walkthrough Version 3, Efficient Pokemon Training, Guide to perfect stats for the three starting Pokemon, Catching the Regi's, and for Leaf Green I have made a Action Replay walkthrough as well. Expect the Sapphire walkthrough to be coming out later this monther (two weeks..) and the Leaf Green guide will be released at the start of August. Also I am looking to find a partner that can help me out with my (our) walkthruoghs. Any help is fine. Just email me at [email protected]. Any way we can develop walkthrough quick, and efficiently will be wonderful and I know everyone here at SuperCheat will appreciate our work!

""A lot of people here know how to catch the regi's, and a lot of people here are good at Pokemon. So trust me, you aren't the only smart one at Pokemon here. "" ActionShark

Lol, I can't help but laugh at this infintile remark!
actionshark Posted at: 18:47 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 232830
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
+
OK, that's enough for now....this isn't an introduction forum, if you want to introduce yourself do it in the General Chat forum, I dunno...
Good luck with your walkthrough tho...

CLOSED

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 89836

Post Top
Click to close