Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Sapphire

Questions

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

AJ.Z Posted at: 13:10 May31 2008 Post ID: 2260274
AJ.Z
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have been looking for the clear out sale for like 3 months now and someone told me it comes 5 days after you catch latias/latios? That really sucks for someone who caught both 2 years ago. Anyway, how do get all 43 berries? I saw like 55 on another website but I think that's only for emerald or something. Thanks, Alec
Trainer Card:

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
PhilXZ Posted at: 13:14 May31 2008 Post ID: 2260279
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
+
You can use a AR code for all berries. Or you collect them, but that takes a long time. It requires trading, winning at Battle Tower multiple times, growing berries, etc.

The clear-out sale comes on randomly. Check the TV for news. They usually have a news cast about it 5 days ahead of time.
AJ.Z Posted at: 19:05 May31 2008 Post ID: 2260888
AJ.Z
+
+
So it does come on after latias? THat's terrific!! I thought I would have to trade all my pokemon to my other game, etc. and then start all over...Thanks...how do you get the metal coat? I saw you get it from wild magnemite but I've tried that on like 20 pokemon with covet and thief...Thanks again

Also, if it comes on randomly, why haven't I seen it? It's always the energy guru and Muaville Game Corner...Will it come soon?

« Last edited by AJ.Z on May 31st 2008 »
Trainer Card:

Trainer Saphire Posted at: 19:35 May31 2008 Post ID: 2260920
Trainer Saphire
Saphy
Post Likes: 4
+
+
It comes RANDOMLY you can never tell when its coming unless the tv says so (tv knows all XD)

I have no idea where you find one, but there is one on fire red/leaf green, you could trade it from there, and they are very rare if you try and get it from magnimite, magneton its more common.
"I know I'm lame, I just flaunt it"
Offensive Patrol Posted at: 19:40 May31 2008 Post ID: 2260929
Offensive Patrol
+
+
You can get it by defeating the elite 4, almost everytime after you defeat the elite 4 the TV flashes with an announcement, sometimes it is the clear out sale, other times its just the news. depends, could take a couple of runs through the elite 4 before you get it..

TSF Join Now!

AJ.Z Posted at: 20:10 May31 2008 Post ID: 2260983
AJ.Z
+
+
That pretty much made my day...I don't know why I follow this game so closely, but I have stuck with it since my early days so thanks again. Another thing, when the guy in mossdeep says no.200 succesful launch, does that mean anything? The same person that told me the lie about the clear-out sale told me that also. He said you can go into space but thta's almost a definite lie also huh?
Trainer Card:

Trainer Saphire Posted at: 20:26 May31 2008 Post ID: 2261014
Trainer Saphire
Saphy
Post Likes: 4
+
+
Yes, thats a lie, google will tell you the same
"I know I'm lame, I just flaunt it"
AJ.Z Posted at: 22:04 May31 2008 Post ID: 2261229
AJ.Z
+
+
I was looking for the black belt and I coudln't find it...I swear I have battled Nob 5 times but he hasn't given it to me...How do you get that? I have a couple other items that boost things up but my list is not here...any others you know of off hand?

Thanks a lot, Alec
Trainer Card:

marielue5 Posted at: 22:09 May31 2008 Post ID: 2261243
marielue5
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 31-May-2008 AJ.Z said:I was looking for the black belt and I coudln't find it...I swear I have battled Nob 5 times but he hasn't given it to me...How do you get that? I have a couple other items that boost things up but my list is not here...any others you know of off hand?

Thanks a lot, Alec
I seem to remember getting a black belt on route 115, I didn't know whether to post this because I'm not 100% sure, however am fairly sure thats where you get it.
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

AJ.Z Posted at: 22:29 Jun01 2008 Post ID: 2263260
AJ.Z
+
+
Sorry...I got the Metal Coat, Black Belt, Dragon Fang, Poison Barb, uhh...Maybe a couple more. What's left now is the berries, clear out sale, and the Battle Tower items. Thanks again, Alec
Trainer Card:

Speedt Posted at: 01:54 Jun02 2008 Post ID: 2263371
Speedt
+
+
On 31-May-2008 AJ.Z said:That's where he is but...IDK after that...

Alec
AJ.Z: do NOT double post.

1 post deleted.

AJ.Z Posted at: 09:00 Jun02 2008 Post ID: 2263536
AJ.Z
+
+
Yeah it's a bad habit because the other forum I talk on doesn't have that rule...Thanks, Alec

Another thing, does this happen only once? I keep getting either the Energy guy or the Game corner at different times and together a day apart...I remember one being a while ago, will it come back again?

« Last edited by AJ.Z on Jun 4th 2008 »
Trainer Card:

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close