Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Sapphire

More questions...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

AJ.Z Posted at: 22:53 Jun15 2008 Post ID: 2284372
AJ.Z
Post Likes: 0
+
+
First, how do you get more than one berry with ones like lum, watmel, spelon, durin,etc? I water them like crazy, usaully 3 or 4 times when planted, then 2 times whenever I go on. Second, what rod do you use for Feebas? Anyone know any tricks to finding one? Third, does the clearout sale happen more than once? Lastly, what other ways are there to have a clearout sale happen? Thanks a ton you guys, you have been helpful-------Alec

Another Q...how do you breed the starters? I looked at the egg groups and picked out all the pokemon I have that have the same and put them together but they all didn't like each other. Should I catch one with the same behavior? Can they breed and hate each other? Thanks again

On the clear out sale, the news came up like 5 mins ago that its happenning in 2 days so that is a real relief...Thanks

« Last edited by AJ.Z on Jun 17th 2008 »
Trainer Card:

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nhahtdh Posted at: 13:19 Jun19 2008 Post ID: 2289119
nhahtdh
+
+
1) Berry: Water 'em a lot.
2) Feebas: Super Rod, search every single tile on that river. No tricks available.
3) Sale: I don't know much about this, so sorry. But I believe they happen more than once.
4) To breed, get a Ditto, or breed Pokemon in the same group (there will be a rule of the species of the offspring, but I didn't do that much so I can't tell about that). Breed w/ Pokemon in same group will take a longer time to result in egg.
AJ.Z Posted at: 12:47 Jun20 2008 Post ID: 2290391
AJ.Z
+
+
They breed even when they don't like each other? I got the sale stuff...watering them makes them grow only 1, I can water them every day a couple times and that seems to work...

Alec
Trainer Card:

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close