Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Soul Silver

Awesome Pokemon Give Away!!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

bay11 Posted at: 14:14 Oct23 2012 Post ID: 3165106
bay11
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Okay I have lots of good pokemon.All I need from you is a Deoxeys or a Arceaus.It does not matter.I will give you any Good pokemon I have. I have a Suicune level 100 and other awesome pokemon.Im doing this because I can never get pokemon you can get from mystery gift events.Also I do not have a actain replay device. Can you please do that for me.Remember the good pokemon I have I will trade you for any pokemon but you need a Arceaus or Deoxeys please. My friend code is 0261 7089 4753 and name CODY.Thanks!!!Thumbs Up
Warrior13 Posted at: 14:29 Oct23 2012 Post ID: 3165110
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
+
I was going to move this to the Trading Forum, but you already have another Trading Thread. And you can only have one Trading Thread. So, I'm going to Close this Thread.

Original Trading Thread: http://forums.supercheats.com/video-games/pokemon-trading-forum/128636/Need-Arceus.htm

You can change the Title of your Trading Thread by clicking on Edit and then Full Edit on the very first post.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 512520

Post Top
Click to close