Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon White

Review me

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

K Dawg Posted at: 10:58 Feb14 2011 Post ID: 2964231
K Dawg
Post Likes: 13
+
+
I need someone who has bought the Japan version or has played Black/white or just knowns alot of information that wishes to give me a review.

Is it worth buying? I Have heard there are new pokemon which is nice, but is it the same old stuff as every pokemon game?

Any new accessories/features that are worth knowing about?

Wifi battles still exist, Im guessing they do..

How many gyms? Elite 4?

I know I could look this up, but my as well get some first hand reviews rather than old ones.

Im doing this because I loved Pokemon diamond because it felt new to me; however, I didnt care for Soul-Silver since it was basically Pokemon Silver(GBA) all over again, with a few new features.

Please fill me in on any cool new features, that make this game worth buying.

Thanks Smile

« Last edited by K Dawg on Feb 14th 2011 »

^ Credit goes to ozzo
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Glitchmaster117 Posted at: 15:12 Feb14 2011 Post ID: 2964271
Glitchmaster117
Self Proclaimed :D
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Some of the new features are the Dream World, Triple Battles, Rotation Battles, and the Pokeshifter. Dream World allows you to upload your save file to a certain website, play games there, and unlock Pokemon to find in the game with abilities that they wouldn't normally have. Triple Battles are 3 vs 3 Pokemon, and what spot your Pokemon takes determines who it can hit. Rotation Battles allow you to battle using three Pokemon each, but you can switch to either Pokemon just like regular switching. The Pokeshifter is like the Pal Park, except you can't give the Pokemon items and you actually have to try to catch them.

Wi-Fi battles do still exist, why wouldn't they?

In total, there are 11 gyms, but you only fight 8. Which gyms you fight are determined by which Starter you choose and which version you're playing. There's still four Elite 4 and a Champion, but you can fight the Elite Four in any order you want.

If you liked Diamond because it was new, then you'll probably like this just as much.

« Last edited by Glitchmaster117 on Feb 14th 2011 »

The one and only!
K Dawg Posted at: 16:57 Feb14 2011 Post ID: 2964297
K Dawg
Post Likes: 13
+
+
Thanks for all the input, I decided to pre order Smile

^ Credit goes to ozzo
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close