Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon White

Running out of boxes

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Shattered_Omen Posted at: 21:46 Apr14 2011 Post ID: 2990857
Shattered_Omen
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Glaceon said:Too bad the PC box system can't be expanded. Memory is memory, but then having to release certain Pokemon and then do all that trading to fill up next gen Pokedex (seriously doubt there'll be a next gen).

Yeah that's my problem. All of my extras are pretty much EV trained pokes or events, so its kind of annoying.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
acemon0 Posted at: 16:34 Aug04 2012 Post ID: 3136171
acemon0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I played every Pok�mon up to date; so I filled every box; I have one of each Pok�mon that is obtainable through events or game play. I have no more room on my Pok�mon White game. the only advice I can give you is to get the opposite game (for me its Pok�mon Black) and transfer half over to the other game. Because there is not enough room to be a collector in the game! I know how difficult it is to be told to release Pok�mon for room; apparently a majority of the players don?t play Pok�mon to collect them all, so no one ask Nintendo for more than 24 boxes. For people that say there is not enough memory; the Pok�mon game is 256 megabytes and cartages can hold up to 4GB. So they can make the game hold a lot of boxes it?s a choice rather than a memory problem.
poptartsrule Posted at: 10:20 Aug08 2012 Post ID: 3137535
poptartsrule
+
+
As soon as u complete the unova pokedex u will get the extra eight so you can complete the nat pokedex
Glaceon Gamer Posted at: 16:35 Sep11 2012 Post ID: 3148980
Glaceon Gamer
Post Likes: 1
+
+
If you Train weak Pokemon up you get their evolutions in the dex. It's easier. That's what I did. For example: My Infernape(Trollin:smileSmile was a small Chimchar and I don't even have the National Dex.

I might make a new profile. What should I name it?It must do with Pokemon
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close