Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon White

Dream World

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Shattered_Omen Posted at: 21:59 Apr14 2011 Post ID: 2990868
Shattered_Omen
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Can someone explain to me what all you can do in dream world? I looked for a explanation in the forums but I couldn't find one, thanks.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
blazer3393 Posted at: 23:56 Apr15 2011 Post ID: 2991225
blazer3393
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Basically you tuck your Pokemon in via Game Sync (C-Gear) then go on the global link website, create an account (if you haven't already) and play mini games to befriend Pokemon. At the end of the mini-game you can choose a Pokemon to transfer into your black or white game cart by feeding it a berry. To get your dream world Pokemon click wireless (on the C-Gear) and go to Entrana and then head north into a forest. It's kind of confusing at first but once you get it down it's quite simple. I tend to choose the female Pokemon over the males because when you breed the females with any Pokemon (except Ditto) there's a chance you can get another of that Pokemon complete with dream world ability. Hope I helped.

Edit: You can also grow berries that you can transfer into your game there, put items on a shelf for some reason, and use berries to buy furniture for your house.

« Last edited by blazer3393 on Apr 15th 2011 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close