Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Resident Evil 4

HELP with Killing "IT"

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
saraheblack0000 Posted at: 23:39 Dec30 2005 Post ID: 591180
saraheblack0000
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
How do I kill "IT" ???? I am stuck and don't know what to do--It keeps killing me
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
roadkillers Posted at: 01:14 Dec31 2005 Post ID: 591349
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Whats it? I basically know all of the charactors but I really dont remember there names. Can you give a detailed discription?
FFX masta Posted at: 08:27 Jan06 2006 Post ID: 601124
FFX masta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
here is how you kill it if you have the mine thrower or the magnum (any which 1)you can easy win or you could use the rocket launcher obviously. anyway there are a lot of red barrals that explode this can come in handy all you have to do is trick him enough and then blow up the barrals when he is close enough and then if he still aint dead keep going at him with your guns
martypartycoocoo Posted at: 07:53 Jan11 2006 Post ID: 609269
martypartycoocoo
+
+
shoot mines about ten feet in front of IT, but not near the barrels, because you can use them to add another hit to IT.
I've played resident evil 1,2,3, and am almost finished with 4. Nothing is cooler than turning off the lights and getting submerged in these games!
Resident-Evil fan Posted at: 10:47 Mar02 2006 Post ID: 714304
Resident-Evil fan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey, could someone describe what IT is? I'm kinda curios, though I completed the game ages ago, I can't remeber anything called IT, if you mean the dude with the big chaingun, his name is JJ and if you mean the big fish thing in that lake, thats Delago.
filthyXinsane Posted at: 17:24 Mar03 2006 Post ID: 716716
filthyXinsane
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You tip over the tanks when he is near them and when he freezes you run up and kick him. Then unload as many magnum or mine thrower sots as you can. Or you can just leave when your elevator comes.
nintendog Lover 96 Posted at: 13:47 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 733928
nintendog Lover 96
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wrong boss thats the right hand man
I had a dog named angel and she ROCKS!!
missingno Posted at: 18:27 May19 2006 Post ID: 832626
missingno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 02-Mar-2006 Resident-Evil fan said:hey, could someone describe what IT is? I'm kinda curios, though I completed the game ages ago, I can't remeber anything called IT, if you mean the dude with the big chaingun, his name is JJ and if you mean the big fish thing in that lake, thats Delago.
"IT" is a lizard-type thing that you kill in those carts hanging from the ceiling that drop when you press the buttons.
Give me two double quarter pounders, three milkshakes, seven hotdogs, twelve large fries, three large onion rings....and a diet soda. I'm on a diet.
matty_bowen Posted at: 20:01 May19 2006 Post ID: 832681
matty_bowen
Forum GuestMember
+
+
buy a bazooka then tip over one of the containers and blast him
coreyjm13 Posted at: 22:50 Jun10 2006 Post ID: 862221
coreyjm13
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok how i killed it i got ****** and tired of dieing this is what you do have the broken butterfly and shoot a barrel making the U3"a.k.a. IT" catch fire pull out a rocket launcher realy fast and blow him up he's still alive so pull out the broken butterfly again and go into one of the gates and shut it when the U3 gets close to u shoot the parisite and the U3 is dead its realy easy like that
dinger Posted at: 20:45 Jun22 2006 Post ID: 881172
dinger
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-May-2006 missingno said:"IT" is a lizard-type thing that you kill in those carts hanging from the ceiling that drop when you press the buttons.
Is that what 'it' is?? well ya just shoot mines at it and keep running!
da ugy stik Posted at: 14:04 Jul02 2006 Post ID: 897054
da ugy stik
+
+
if u dont have flash gernades that stinks, you need a lot of flash gernades for the first section... just run around and pull down the switches and when he comes down flash the little mutant guy, then u should have a rocket launcher and a descent magmum for the second part and you should be done in a breeze..... but you gotta save ammo cause theres krauser
resident evil 4 lord Posted at: 01:17 Jul13 2006 Post ID: 920431
resident evil 4 lord
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i jsu used my red9 with over 500 ammo and quick movement and planning ahead (i had to do it like 1000 times for the best stragic plan
ya i love playing any horror kind of game espcially resident evil 4 and i know everything to know about resident evil 4
Nick Nitro Posted at: 07:40 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1187310
Nick Nitro
+
+
On 31-Dec-2005 roadkillers said:Whats it? I basically know all of the charactors but I really dont remember there names. Can you give a detailed discription?
Ok now. Here is a description of it from the official resident evil 4 stratagy guide:

"it" is infact called U3. He is a hybrid of Human, Reptile and Insect DNA with a las plaga controlling it as well. He was left to guard the cage by Lord Saddler because he was deemed a failed experiment.

Summary

He's a freaky underground guardian with Human, Insect, Reptile and Las Plaga put together
Cerberous Posted at: 15:46 Jan21 2007 Post ID: 1310947
Cerberous
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think we know that man,all i did was just shoot the barrels then pull out the RPG and badda bing hes dead

[color=red][/color]As the moon shines brightly,I begin my transformation.Our race will soon conquer the mortal human realm,taking down all that is in our path.What doesn't kill you...will curse you...Long live our King...Cerberous.
~Cerberous,Master of Evil
~Kingdom1234hearts,Deceiver of Hearts
~Twilight Link,The Deadly Nocturne
adamiscool Posted at: 05:45 Feb09 2007 Post ID: 1352552
adamiscool
+
+
I used the stryker and the broken butterfly and kept my distance so he was unable to reach me without getting a magnum bullet between the eyes, and yeah he was difficult
Aeshma Posted at: 05:54 Feb09 2007 Post ID: 1352555
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
The Striker shotgun worked well for me to keep "it" away and I finished "it" with "it" to. Also a few grenades.
adamiscool Posted at: 05:58 Feb09 2007 Post ID: 1352559
adamiscool
+
+
yes! but yeah i think a powerful magnum with a heap of ammo would do the trick because its strong and it can keep hik back with a couple of shots instead of using about a clip of TMP ammo on him or wasting handgun ammo or something, hey aeshema, do you know if flash grenades work against him?
Aeshma Posted at: 06:05 Feb09 2007 Post ID: 1352568
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
Haven't tried it I think, I will next time when I don't forget (I now play with infinite ammo, so I can afford it to mess around) (^.^)
adamiscool Posted at: 06:13 Feb09 2007 Post ID: 1352576
adamiscool
+
+
yeah, i would play through that but i'm going to get my skills up with mercenaries before i do it again, but when i do i am going to attempt to chuck a flash grenade and see whether IT gets fazed or whatever cause it could work
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close