Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Resident Evil 4

Strange things that happened to you in RE4

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
karmacollector Posted at: 09:30 Jul20 2006 Post ID: 934951
karmacollector
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have 2
1. I was in the clocktower yesterday a zealot threw a stick of dynamite at me while another
zealot threw a scythe at me the dynamite made me crouch so the scythe missed me
2. I was killing a snake with the C.T and when it droped the egg I shot it and it broke.

« Last edited by karmacollector on Jul 20th 2006 »
This is no ritual, it's terrorism-Leon
I GOT THE HANDCANNON!!!!!!! 09/14/06
Those shoes with the wheel in the heel? No, they're funny. It amuses me when someone goes from smooth surface to carpet and almost face-plants.-Pandaemonium
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nintendo_dude Posted at: 03:23 Jul22 2006 Post ID: 939411
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Once when I was walking Ashley just died. There were no Ganados anywhere. No traps. Nothing that could kill her.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
karmacollector Posted at: 17:18 Jul22 2006 Post ID: 940306
karmacollector
Forum GuestMember
+
+
A few minutes ago I suplexed a zealot and leons head was under ashley's skirt and she called me a pervert.
It was funny Smile
Those shoes with the wheel in the heel? No, they're funny. It amuses me when someone goes from smooth surface to carpet and almost face-plants.-Pandaemonium
nintendo_dude Posted at: 03:51 Jul26 2006 Post ID: 945671
nintendo_dude
+
+
Here's a trick. Jump down a ladder but don't catch Ashley. Look up and she will say "Hey! What are you looking at?". Do it again and she will say "Eww! You pervert!". It's pretty funny.

I'm finished here...

karmacollector Posted at: 11:30 Jul28 2006 Post ID: 949352
karmacollector
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I already knew about that
NathanJPeter Posted at: 23:19 Sep22 2006 Post ID: 1056902
NathanJPeter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I killed Lord Saddler with one shot. It was my fully upgraded striker. I have yet to do it again...?
karmacollector Posted at: 09:58 Oct08 2006 Post ID: 1079752
karmacollector
Forum GuestMember
+
+
A few days ago I was playing mercs as leon on the castle I decapitated a zealot and no plaga came out, he was walking around trying to grab me (I was using AR) and when I aimed at him my laser indicated he was still alive because it had the dot at the end I shot him with the blacktail, he was still alive I shoot him with the riot gun still alive but on the ground I shoot him with the riot gun again he dies.Weirdest thing that ever happened to me.
nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:10 Oct09 2006 Post ID: 1080791
nintendo_dude
+
+
Could have been the Action Replay (I'll never unlock the Hand Cannon because Leon sucks in Mercanaries). But occassionally, when I blow the heads off Ganados, they walk around in circles. Also, they someitimes grab me and strangle me until I shake them off. When Leon kicks or elbows them, they fall to the floor dead.

I'm finished here...

karmacollector Posted at: 07:37 Oct15 2006 Post ID: 1088390
karmacollector
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Jul-2006 nintendo_dude said:Once when I was walking Ashley just died. There were no Ganados anywhere. No traps. Nothing that could kill her.
That happened to me to she was in the room where ada throws the paper plane in I was using AR walked through the then to the cutscene about 5 seconds after the cutscene she died for no reason.Now ashleys dumber than everSmilelol.
Oh and for your mercs problem buy an ARMAX I own one they are awsome!
nintendo_dude Posted at: 04:48 Oct16 2006 Post ID: 1090137
nintendo_dude
+
+
On 15-Oct-2006 karmacollector said:That happened to me to she was in the room where ada throws the paper plane in I was using AR walked through the then to the cutscene about 5 seconds after the cutscene she died for no reason.Now ashleys dumber than everSmilelol.
Oh and for your mercs problem buy an ARMAX I own one they are awsome!
Probably because you used an Action Replay. I've never use done.

I do have one, but no Resi 4 codes on it. I don't want to cheat anyway. I only bought one so I could hack in people on Super Smash Brothers Melee (ones you can't play as otherwise).

I'm finished here...

The_Fury4 Posted at: 21:03 Oct30 2006 Post ID: 1119164
The_Fury4
+
+
i had to do everything without a AR

*sorry for bumpig topic*
Love is the beauty of the soul.
nintendo_dude Posted at: 05:04 Oct31 2006 Post ID: 1119448
nintendo_dude
+
+
That's what I intend to do. I've done pretty wellw ithout one so far.

I'm finished here...

The_Fury4 Posted at: 16:19 Oct31 2006 Post ID: 1120084
The_Fury4
+
+
me too, but i wanna play around now, like have INF. ammo and all that good stuff.
Love is the beauty of the soul.
MR.scrooge Posted at: 20:10 Aug07 2007 Post ID: 1818231
MR.scrooge
+
+
the strangest thing that happened to me?

i was waiting for the regenerator that has the card key to the storage room. (i didn't see the door to the right, so i thought he was coming from behind me.) all of a sudden, i was grabbed from behind and impaled on hundreds of spike coming from the regenerator's body.
Dr. Ivo Robotnik Posted at: 13:51 Aug14 2007 Post ID: 1838698
Dr. Ivo Robotnik
+
+
On 07-Aug-2007 MR.scrooge said:the strangest thing that happened to me?

i was waiting for the regenerator that has the card key to the storage room. (i didn't see the door to the right, so i thought he was coming from behind me.) all of a sudden, i was grabbed from behind and impaled on hundreds of spike coming from the regenerator's body.
My strange thing was the actual battle with krauser on Professional difficulty, the one that I actually won on the first run thru, cuz I died alot of times. I had to buy a rocket launcher because i didn't have enough spare ammo to survive a long winded battle. He took me down to almost no health, and I knew that one shot from the rocket would do it, so I drew out the battle till i was in the red and managed to hit him enough with the tmp to get him down on one leg, then turned around and quickly swapped weapons and turned and aimed and fired the rocket launcher, but he got too close and we sorta knocked eachother out, but that's where it got weird on me. The recoil from the rocket was enough to kill me but it didn't, I mean, i was in the red, in professional mode that would have kiled me at such close range!!! It left me with what was practically 1 health! You could barely see that little red dash that represented how much life I had left. And that, is my weird story.

« Last edited by Dr. Ivo Robotnik on Aug 27th 2007 »
Conquering the world, one step at a time.
Lord Ragnarok Posted at: 15:08 Nov27 2007 Post ID: 2008776
Lord Ragnarok
+
+
I was playing throgh the game for my fifth time.I was at the village.When I was in the tower,the chainsaw guy came after me.I went behind the ladder when he tried to cut my head off, but when he hit the ladder he just stopped.
cheating-is-good Posted at: 14:18 Nov28 2007 Post ID: 2009885
cheating-is-good
+
+
The strangest thing that happened to me was when I was playing as Wesker in Mercenaries. I was playing in the village level, and was killing ganados left and right, when I heard a chainsaw. I turned around and one of the chainsaw ladies was chasing me.

So I ran around the village, and i saw more chainsaw ladies, then I said, What the heck, there's only supposed to be two of them!

Then I went in one of the buildings, and climbed/knocked over the ladder, and waited for the people to come in.

And three of each sister came in. 3 of the blue shirt chainsaw lady, and 3 of the brown shirt chainsaw lady. Dunno How it happened.

Sorry for the long tale.

« Last edited by cheating-is-good on Nov 28th 2007 »
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
ultimatetrainer005 Posted at: 14:33 Dec29 2007 Post ID: 2051205
ultimatetrainer005
+
+
i got a headshot on a villager and he still walked toward me(he had no head, his head exploded) and it looked like he was still holding an axe. when he reached me, he died. i thought that was weird...
credit goes to tp for the awesome sig!!!
Friends with:swampert owner, shadow_cresselia_101, precise_answera, Deoxys360, Charizard 1276, Twilight Prince

Join Team Smash!!
Ma Brawl code:2363-5456-7947
cheating-is-good Posted at: 02:51 Dec31 2007 Post ID: 2053782
cheating-is-good
+
+
yeah.

Once i was playing and a ganado grabbed me, but then another ganado bumped into him, so he put me back on the ground.
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
ultimatetrainer005 Posted at: 12:23 Jan03 2008 Post ID: 2060355
ultimatetrainer005
+
+
i used the mine launcher on a zealot and it stuck to the zealot, but the zealot did not blow up. even when the mine detonated
credit goes to tp for the awesome sig!!!
Friends with:swampert owner, shadow_cresselia_101, precise_answera, Deoxys360, Charizard 1276, Twilight Prince

Join Team Smash!!
Ma Brawl code:2363-5456-7947
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close