Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Resident Evil 4

Cases, storage romms or a combo in RE5?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

gamePat Posted at: 00:01 Mar20 2008 Post ID: 2163553
gamePat
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I like the cases, they are more realistic. You should be able to see it tho. As you add stuff and it gets heavier it should affect Chris' movement. When you fight he should set it down, but you must guard it or a zombie might grab it like Ashley, and run off.Some weapons could be in holsters or Shoulder straps. The storage rooms were ok at best. If you put a gun in a trunk in one room it won't be in a trunk in another. Although when you had to fight to get to a save room, it was nice to relax a minute and listen to that wierd music. Maybe you could store excess stuff in a save room instead of discarding like in RE4. So watch ya'll think?Thumbs Up

[b][/b]I'm back... been in the hospital 25 days. Got 2 new titanium hip joints, now I'm the gamePatinator
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
cheating-is-good Posted at: 00:10 Mar20 2008 Post ID: 2163555
cheating-is-good
+
+
That's a great idea pat! If I made a RE game, it would definitely be in the game. Might be harder, but it'd be more realistic.
Great, I'm moving. Who knows when you'll see me again.
.Impact Posted at: 05:14 Mar20 2008 Post ID: 2163627
.Impact
Resident Graphics Artist
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Yeah, it'll be annoying but what the hell. As long as the game is fun.

gamePat Posted at: 22:08 Mar21 2008 Post ID: 2166072
gamePat
+
+
On 20-Mar-2008 cheating-is-good said:That's a great idea pat! If I made a RE game, it would definitely be in the game. Might be harder, but it'd be more realistic.
Thanks CIG. I saw a trailer for another game that has a great weapons system. It is " Alone in the Dark" The guy in this game has a large trench coat. In each side are pockets for storage. When you go to retrieve an item the guy flips open the coat and the camera pans down like if you were really looking in a coat. Kinda like the Merchant. All his guns are in holsters and shoulder straps. It also happens in real time to add to the realism. That would be so cool to have in an RE game. I still wouldn't mind storage rooms to keep excess stuff. But what you put in one room would only be in that room. Then you would have to think carefully what you take as you moved from map to map. Make things a little harder is OK by me. At $60, I want a game to last a little while before I start re-running. C'mon 4/28/08.

[b][/b]I'm back... been in the hospital 25 days. Got 2 new titanium hip joints, now I'm the gamePatinator
gamePat Posted at: 22:25 Mar22 2008 Post ID: 2167462
gamePat
+
+
So re5 is gonna be on xbox360. As much as I liked RE being exclusive to PS my girlfriends Kid has a 360 so I won't have to buy a system to play. Cool.Thumbs Up

« Last edited by gamePat on Mar 22nd 2008 »

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close