Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 6 - The protagonist? Your ideas!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Volke Posted at: 14:38 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580647
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
Jun Takeuchi has explained that Resident Evil 6 will be a complete reboot of the series, so it could mean that none of the curret protagonists will return. But who would you like to see as a protagonist in Resident Evil 6, whenever it's out? As for me:

Carlos Oliveira - He was in Resident Evil 3, and you could play as him for a while. I'd like to know what he's been up to since 1998, and it would be cool if he had a game of his own.

HUNK - More elaboration on this character please, Capcom. A game of his own would be perfect, and, like Carlos, he's the sort of character suited to a central role that hasn't been given one yet.

A completely new character - Capcom would have to create a good one, obviously, and there's a high chance it will be someone completely new. We've seen plenty of special tactics police force members and agents/secret agents/evil secret agents. I suppose a member of a military force would be cliched. Perhaps a civilian who's been to a shooting range several times and has tried out many types of firearms? It's an idea.

So, who or what would you guys like to see?
Insane dude Posted at: 15:59 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580751
Insane dude
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Volke: you can only have one thread a day bro
sorry

Closed

Life Sucks- Deal with it.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread: