Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Resident Evil 5

Awesome Wesker Combo

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

DUKE 4 DEAD Posted at: 13:47 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2578333
DUKE 4 DEAD
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Wesker always seems to have the best fight scenes where he kicks the crap out of you... now its your turn! On the final fight with him (when he goes all... "tentically") get him to where he confronts you in the middle (after you rescue sheva by pushing the bolder etc). As he reveals his back, the small red heart, shoot it to make him go mad and spin vines in a circle THEN as the front chest peice opens up shoot that, wesker will stumble... you must be fast here, run at wesker with chris and hit X which will restrain him. The rest of the combo is basicaly button mashing which evetually kills him. Try it, you wont be dissapointed =)

« Last edited by DUKE 4 DEAD on Mar 21st 2009 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
qwertyuio Posted at: 14:11 Mar21 2009 Post ID: 2578352
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
You have 24 hours from the time of this post to take the all caps out of your title or this will be locked. Pleas read our rules.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Volke Posted at: 10:05 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578970
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
I'm sure you press Square, not X. But yeah, I know that anyway. Although you don't actually kill Wesker until you use the Rocket Launchers on the helicopter.
Jaxjake Posted at: 18:47 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580205
Jaxjake
+
+
Or do you? I believe Wesker is dead but he's survived some pretty crazy stuff before. And if you look closely the rockets don't actually hit him but instead they just miss his head and shoot the lava around him. Chances are, Wesker's finally dead...But maybe the Uroboros Virus is strong enough to keep him alive? Who knows.
Volke Posted at: 13:44 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580600
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
Let's take a look at what's supposedly killed him in the past:

1. Tyrant ramming his claw through Wesker's gut. Okay, we all know he injected himself with the virus that Birkin gave to him and revived himself.

2. The destruction of the Antarctic Base. We know he didn't die in his fight against Chris before this happened. Chances ae, he got out in time.

Now let's see what 'killed' him in Resi 5:

- Overdose of the serum he needs to stop Birkin's virus going wrong, and then being hit by two Rocket Launchers (which looked to me as if they hit him directly, if not in the face) whilst being cooked in volcanic lava. Okay, even though I expected the volcano to somehow erupt just after the four get away, it doesn't seem possible that Wesker survived this one, and we know the Uroboros is sensitive to heat anyway. I would state that it wouldn't be a good idea to kill Wesker off as he's too central a character to the series, but apparently Resident Evil 6, according to Jun Takeuchi, will be a complete reboot of the franchise and I'm assuming that he means completely new storlines and characters, with the exception of remakes etc. Besides, when you look at it, each of the 'main' characters in the series has starred in one of the games at least twice.

Personally, I think Wesker's gone for good. The game seemed to signify that this time Chris would finally kill him.
Jaxjake Posted at: 23:31 Mar31 2009 Post ID: 2586912
Jaxjake
+
+
Ah true, I forgot about the overdose and the fact that Uroboros is sensitive to fire. I was just considering the rockets.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close