Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
RuneScape 2

MoneyMoney Money

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
lanhowee Posted at: 02:07 Dec21 2004 Post ID: 42774
lanhowee
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have read some other sites and this site's information. It's really stupid how people just ask for money so this forum is for money making techniques. If you actually read this please add all your techniques (please do not repeat something somebody else said)
How to make money:woodcutting
1. Get two prospective buyers (one for willows and the other for yews) Make sure that the willow buyer buys them for maybe 25+ gp each and the yew for 300+ gp each.
2. Start woodcutting until you have level 30 woodcutting but don't drop the logs you used, sell them to the general store.
3. With your money you saved try buying an addy, steel or iron axe.
4. Go to Draynor and next to the bank you should see a pile of willow trees. Start cutting and money making!
5. Continue this process until you are level 60.
6. Sell the rest of your willows and then go to one of the following areas:
Behind Varrock Castle
Behind the general store in Lummbridge
Near the Edgeville bank.
7. Keep woodcutting and then sell.
Happy Money Making!!=)
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
usbank454 Posted at: 14:01 Dec29 2004 Post ID: 45759
usbank454
+
+
i think the easiest way of making money is:(for members only)

1. go to seer's village and go to flax field.
2. pick about 1k of flax
3. if you don't have your crafting lvl at lvl 10 get your crafting lvl to lvl 10 by either making leather or if you have a lvl 40 mining and 40 smithing mine gold and smith it then make gold jewelry.
4. when you have a lvl 10 crafting spin your flax into bowstrings.(it is very convient to get your flax in seer's village instead of the gnome place because thier is a bank, flax field and a spinning wheel in seer's village.
5. when you have all of your flax turned into bowstrings.say you are selling bowstrings.. and always sell your bowstrings in the seer'svillage bank..that is where practically every person who will buy bowstrings is at.
6. and when you have a prospective buyer to buy your bowstrings for 100 gp ea and/or flax for 50 gp ea keep on picking and spinning and selling..
7. keep on this tactic for money making..
i made 75k on kagura454 with only 623 bowstrings and was able to buy a runite dagger (p) in about 30 minutes..on usbank454 i made 108k in about 2 and an half hours.....by the way if you have trouble getting a buyer add kagura454 and usbank454..they can hook you up with a good buyer to buy your bowstrings....usbank454 and kagura454 are looking for ppl to start a business in marketing =D....please respond to me if you want to be in a business with on runescape 2..on world 26 or world 6
Hope you enjoy your work and then your reward........keep in mind when it seems boring about the reward ahead......lol
DarkFlame Posted at: 01:08 Jan21 2005 Post ID: 58384
DarkFlame
+
+
On 29-Dec-2004 usbank454 said:i think the easiest way of making money is:(for members only)

2. pick about 1k of flax
3. if you don't have your crafting lvl at lvl 10 get your crafting lvl to lvl 10 by either making leather or if you have a lvl 40 mining and 40 smithing mine gold and smith it then make gold jewelry.
4. when you have a lvl 10 crafting spin your flax into bowstrings.(it is very convient to get your flax in seer's village instead of the gnome place because thier is a bank, flax field and a spinning wheel in seer's village.
5. when you have all of your flax turned into bowstrings.say you are selling bowstrings.. and always sell your bowstrings in the seer'svillage bank..that is where practically every person who will buy bowstrings is at.
6. and when you have a prospective buyer to buy your bowstrings for 100 gp ea and/or flax for 50 gp ea keep on picking and spinning and selling..
i made 75k on kagura454 with only 623 bowstrings and was able to buy a runite dagger (p) in about 30 minutes..on usbank454 i made 108k in about 2 and an half hours.....by the way if you have trouble getting a buyer add kagura454 and usbank454..they can hook you up with a good buyer to buy your bowstrings....usbank454 and kagura454 are looking for ppl to start a business in marketing =D....please respond to me if you want to be in a business with on runescape 2..on world 26 or world 6
Hope you enjoy your work and then your reward........keep in mind when it seems boring about the reward ahead......lol
i used 2 b member n it works so use it
seperoth9999 Posted at: 13:16 Jan23 2005 Post ID: 59661
seperoth9999
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the flax thing is the easyest way to make money so just do what they said. i have made about 80k in 45 minutes so i know it works.
" Who stepped on a frog?!?!?!"
seperoth9999 Posted at: 13:17 Jan23 2005 Post ID: 59662
seperoth9999
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the flax thing is the easyest way to make money so just do what they said. i have made about 80k in 45 minutes so i know it works.
" Who stepped on a frog?!?!?!"
danielp5 Posted at: 01:08 Feb05 2005 Post ID: 64767
danielp5
+
+
wat if your not a member
mustard 911 Posted at: 16:49 Feb08 2005 Post ID: 66826
mustard 911
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you're wasting your time!!!!! jagtest 003 is the way to go.....
spitfire130 Posted at: 17:50 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 77446
spitfire130
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think the easiest way of making money is:(for members only)

2. pick about 1k of flax
spitfire130 Posted at: 17:51 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 77448
spitfire130
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Re: i think the easiest way of making money is:(for members only)

2. pick about 1k of flax
spitfire130 Posted at: 17:51 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 77450
spitfire130
Forum GuestMember
+
+

2. pick about 1k of flax
spitfire130 Posted at: 17:52 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 77452
spitfire130
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi guys like my posts
Youre Welcome
spitfire130 Posted at: 17:53 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 77453
spitfire130
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Am i cool please tell me rating from 1-10
spitfire130 Posted at: 17:54 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 77454
spitfire130
Forum GuestMember
+
+
these are boobies (.)(.)
spitfire130 Posted at: 17:56 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 77456
spitfire130
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I would like to apoligize for writing the same thing over and over again I am what makes the world bad im a bad person but I'm still cool
runesk8_1988 Posted at: 14:22 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78147
runesk8_1988
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have a lot of items i will put on you fellow people accounts just email me your usernames and passwords and ill do it for ya with in 3 days.

p.s. it will only be like 50k - 100k
pokefan2 Posted at: 14:28 Feb25 2005 Post ID: 80424
pokefan2
+
+
This gets you 13k in like 20 minutes

Make sure you are level 40 or up with a Scimmy,axe,sowrd,longsword,or 2h of any kind. Make sure you have no items with you. Go to the lava maze and slash the webs till you get to the gold, earth staffs, and stee plate bodies. Pick up the gold, then the staff, then the body. Go back to the money and log out. Go to a different world and pick up all the stuff again. Repeat until you inventory is full. (When you are going back dont attack anyone you might die and lose your stuff) Sell it all at the body shop and staff shop in varrock, and keep the money. You should have 13k. (I got 92k in 5 hours but then i bought a rune scimmy)
maxbest Posted at: 17:37 Feb27 2005 Post ID: 82427
maxbest
Forum GuestMember
+
+
this jagtest 003 or sumthing is really getting on my nerve now. u giv him stuff and u honestly think hes going to dupe it or give u beta stuff!? noobs! hell log out or run with it! scam!!! now shuddup u dum scammer cause jagtest003 is major scam!
WoRd.
scottmanderson Posted at: 06:02 May03 2005 Post ID: 150644
scottmanderson
Forum GuestMember
+
+

2. pick about 1k of flax
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 07:17 May03 2005 Post ID: 150709
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
You posted that like 4 times.
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 07:17 May03 2005 Post ID: 150711
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
One of the easiest ways to make money is to mine, smelt the ores into bars, make the bars into weapons and sell them.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close