Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
RuneScape 2

Massive Guide

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
h3llrulz Posted at: 16:04 Feb02 2008 Post ID: 2101483
h3llrulz
Post Likes: 0
+
+
yeah, but you should add in why we should do slayer? like the benefits

Wont be very active
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
shadowfire1138 Posted at: 16:08 Feb02 2008 Post ID: 2101486
shadowfire1138
+
+
arn't any benifits rlly, other than slayer dart helps for barrows.

Havn't been around for a year :(.
Blademaster55 Posted at: 16:51 Feb02 2008 Post ID: 2101550
Blademaster55
+
+
The only benefits are things such as, being able to use slayer dart, and mainly being able to get better items from drops and that is about it from slayer.

Avatar by Vasco and Signature by Craizen

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

Firefighting and Bullriding is my life, wouldn't trade it for anything.
shadowfire1138 Posted at: 21:40 Feb02 2008 Post ID: 2102036
shadowfire1138
+
+
thats pretty much what i said, but i guess anyhting works out ^.^
hey does anyone like my guide? the prayer part is short cuase 5 year olds can understand how to do it Smile

Blademaster55 Posted at: 21:56 Feb02 2008 Post ID: 2102073
Blademaster55
+
+
You skipped a lot of spells. You just said about the ice spell effects. More in depth about the ancient magics art.

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

librascythe Posted at: 09:53 Feb03 2008 Post ID: 2102658
librascythe
+
+
man.. going to be late, k i read thru a few and they work, but blade they kind of right you might want to add why slayer is a skill to train.

If not for the item Abyssus Whip, or other rare drops including Red and Black/ White and Gold Mystic Robes. or even the still timed favorite Granite Maul, to spells as slayer darts, or even just as quest requirement to just upgrading ur look with certain slayer items.

k.. i really need to go bye.
shadowfire1138 Posted at: 10:44 Feb03 2008 Post ID: 2102731
shadowfire1138
+
+
ugh, well i lost my mem so i cant remeber each spell and its lvl.... besides i have alot of guides to be working onm, ill update when im done.

Blademaster55 Posted at: 10:59 Feb03 2008 Post ID: 2102755
Blademaster55
+
+
Alright libra I will make an addition to my guide.

problemsolver Posted at: 11:31 Feb03 2008 Post ID: 2102800
problemsolver
+
+
I'll do slayer and agility.. It'll take me a while to find time for them, so if anyone else wants to write a guide feel free.

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.
^Always read the fine print.^
Thanks Trainer Sapphire for the avy/sig.

Blademaster55 Posted at: 11:41 Feb03 2008 Post ID: 2102829
Blademaster55
+
+
I already did slayer...

problemsolver Posted at: 11:51 Feb03 2008 Post ID: 2102863
problemsolver
+
+
Eh sorry.. I only looked at the list of skills that were already taken and the first few posts... Guess that means just agility, but if I look over your guide and see any areas that could use improvement or clarification, do you mind?

Problems solved are limited to specific categories. Problemsolver Inc. cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any problem solved.
^Always read the fine print.^
Thanks Trainer Sapphire for the avy/sig.

Blademaster55 Posted at: 12:13 Feb03 2008 Post ID: 2102943
Blademaster55
+
+
Not at all. It is best if the guide is perfect.

librascythe Posted at: 13:04 Feb03 2008 Post ID: 2103066
librascythe
+
+
okay i got some time.. i'll go update the first post and read thru shadow and blades fully

also this is kind of what i was hoping for people joining in and helping each other out, Good Job all..

okay to much reading and not enough time.

shadow first you might want to put right in that bone cross bow and bone bolts is one of the cheapest way to train range for members.

Next for the camelot teleport mention the fact that you can make Cammelot teleport tablets as another way to train (the way to make is you need 67 cons and make your self a Eagle Lecturn, or to have a friend with one. Then you take a Air staff the laws and soft clay, clay will be explained in crafting guide, and make tablets to sell at the G.E. for at least 900g, clay and laws at G.E. will be around 500-600gold. Also another way is to look thru the forums as some people offer to give you supplies and you make them for them this is fast and good mage exp but you won't make any cash)

i'll give you more detail when i can.

To, Blade i seen ur guide and i read it before if u added new info i will reread in a few, but i did offer and that was what was the point of slayer (rewards for getting a high lvl)

« Last edited by librascythe on Feb 7th 2008 »
king riley Posted at: 17:14 Feb04 2008 Post ID: 2105313
king riley
Forum GuestMember
+
+
shadow, 4 yur range guide, it doesnt go past 40 for f2p.

for 41-50, continue with hill giants.

for 50-99 u can switch over to lessers.

ty Youkou 4 de nice sig!
[center]Xtreme Top 100 - TopOfGames
Blademaster55 Posted at: 08:08 Feb06 2008 Post ID: 2107631
Blademaster55
+
+
Libra left me out. Well I see you have been short on time for the past weeks, so I don't blame you. Just post when you have read it, and post anything that I can improve on.

librascythe Posted at: 16:10 Feb07 2008 Post ID: 2109673
librascythe
+
+
Construction

Okay to start this off the Construction (con/cons) is a money eater! There is little if no way to save money and a very little ways to make money. Well to start off construction skill is building your own home in a members home portal zone (Zones are at Rimmington,Talvery,Brimhaven, Relleka,Pollnivneach,Yanille) you build different rooms at a cost, and then can furnish (again for a cost) or even buy in flatpacks.

Starting. To start you need to talk to the Estate Agent in Varrock, he is west of the chapel for a small fee of 1,000Gold you can buy your own property. Now i am going to talk about the NPCs of construction and their jobs. First are the estate agents which are in Varrock, Falador, Ardougne their job is changing your house to the different areas, i mentioned before (Here are location of portals.), but they also have one more job and thats to change the walls and floors to a different setting. Here are your choices. Next up is the Sawmill Operator who is located at Varrock (walk out the East gate, and follow the path North) his job is to supply Cloth and Nail and make planks out of your logs at a cost of course (Logs-100gp, Oak-250gp, Teak-500gp, Mahogany-1,500gp you pay that much each log). Next up is a dwarf The Stonemason hes located in Keldagrim and he sells limestone bricks, marble blocks, gold leaf and magic stones (i'll get prices in a few). Gardner comes up next who located at Falador park she sells plants for you gardens. Next is the Taxidermist and her job is to stuff the trophies you can collect from killing certain creatures, also some of the giant fishes you randomly fish, after stuffed you can hang up on Skill Hall. The Herald is next and his job is to paint you a portrait of people and places as well as finding your own Family Crest, and hes at Falador at white knight castle. Servents come up last, you can get your own servant by visting the house just north of Ardougne market place once there you can hire a servant only if you have 2 bedrooms and can pay their fee (and have the required cons lvl) Here is a pic.

Ongoing Guide...

Sources, Runescape Knowlege Base, and My self

« Last edited by librascythe on Feb 7th 2008 »
rsaccount Posted at: 18:17 Feb07 2008 Post ID: 2109879
rsaccount
+
+
ok well i could use some help with the combat guide im doing i want it to be perfect as well so if you want to help pitch in feel free also ive been taking alot of notes on good places to train and stuff from friends on the game and from skool so it would be helpful for everyone else to help me =)
Blademaster55 Posted at: 21:15 Feb07 2008 Post ID: 2110184
Blademaster55
+
+
I added some reasons to the guide, is it pretty good now. I think I covered a lot in the guide to make it very helpful to players.

shadowfire1138 Posted at: 21:18 Feb07 2008 Post ID: 2110188
shadowfire1138
+
+
On 07-Feb-2008 rsaccount said:ok well i could use some help with the combat guide im doing i want it to be perfect as well so if you want to help pitch in feel free also ive been taking alot of notes on good places to train and stuff from friends on the game and from skool so it would be helpful for everyone else to help me =)
check my guide on range i think, cause that has most of teh f2p things that are good cb overall exp, not just range. hope this helps,

dude that big guide im writing will take years lmfao... hey libra actaully, do you know if we really need that, like i can wrtie ajn intro for the big guide but i cant do all that lmao, i tried, got like 5 quests in 2 hours >.<

librascythe Posted at: 21:35 Feb07 2008 Post ID: 2110205
librascythe
+
+
i'm really saying don't do quests i can cover alot of the mini games.. just avoid the quests like i said that would be alot of pages, just get the mini games u know most of.

Second don't worry rsaccount if i see something is missing or wrong while i am copying the guide i will add/fix oh that kind of goes if i think someones tip is one that should be in the guide i'll add it in my self.

But of course u get the credit for writing the guide even if i move things around, kind of what i might do to shadows it just seems to spaced out for me =P but nah nothing big
Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close