Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
RuneScape 2

Merching (Look)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

K Dawg Posted at: 17:23 Jan03 2009 Post ID: 2512588
K Dawg
Post Likes: 13
+
+
Listen If this is against the rules Im sorry in advance but this what Im about explain is how many high rollers on runescape got there cash.

Its simple Clan Merching, these clans are so powerful they buy out an item and then the prices go up and then they sell making crap loads of GP.

Ive heard this is a glitch(bug) which is againt the rules, but I dont see how. This clan that I'm in has several (Moded) players that do the merching with the clan.

Anyways I just thought I'd hook you up with a nice merching clan CC:cmrobins (there are way more, that do different items, there not the only one)

Im not advertising, it's not my clan I just use it.

If you have around 5-10mil or more this is a good way for you to make money with out playing much.

Check it out.

Ex if you dont believe me:

Look at R scimmys, they started 31k 2 days ago there currently up to 34k because the clan Im in is buying these things out. And once 38k there dumping. Thats 7k per scimmy say you bought 500 scimmys. You would profit 3.5mil GP

Good luck and like I said I just thought I share with SC a way to make money, and Im sorry if this is against the rules. If it is please just close it for me.

« Last edited by K Dawg on Jan 3rd 2009 »

^ Credit goes to ozzo
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
desertfusion Posted at: 23:33 Jan03 2009 Post ID: 2512834
desertfusion
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I heard about this a bit back, my friend who told me about it still does it. Buys every set of Splitbark he can, say 400 sets in a week, then the next week he'll sell 400 back, when the prices have (hopefully) rised. And any that he buys that week, he sells the next.

It's not against RS rules. It's rather clever if you ask me. And if you just happen to get caught and told it's against the rules, say you were planning to do ALOT of f2p pvp.
librascythe Posted at: 11:10 Jan04 2009 Post ID: 2513055
librascythe
+
+
I believe Kdawg was saying its against the rules here, which i don't believe it is, only advertising web sites is listed under that cause we have had alot of clan recruitment and this could just be considered this.

This Sounds interesting to me and how little i play anymore i might just start picking it up, great find kdawg.
desertfusion Posted at: 16:16 Jan04 2009 Post ID: 2513283
desertfusion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ah k, I don't see how this is advertising... not even clanvertising.
K Dawg Posted at: 18:11 Jan04 2009 Post ID: 2513359
K Dawg
+
+
Thanks, some good cc's I found
cmrobins
bobbomatic
robbie7799
Amplive

You have to be careful though because some clans cant be trusted well as others and they dump there item early.

« Last edited by K Dawg on Jan 4th 2009 »

^ Credit goes to ozzo
librascythe Posted at: 12:15 Jan05 2009 Post ID: 2513948
librascythe
+
+
i took a look at some of the clan chats, i seem to be a day behind so i plan to keep listening in and playing along the next item.

again good find kdawg I've been out of rs to long and don't hear rumors anymore Doh
K Dawg Posted at: 19:36 Jan05 2009 Post ID: 2514257
K Dawg
+
+
Yeah no problem, best of Luck doing.

^ Credit goes to ozzo
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close