Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
RuneScape 2

Start of your character v2

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

rs master player Posted at: 09:08 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2552580
rs master player
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Post how your character started out before they came to tutorial island.

Tylan 6 was a shy boy starting off. Not wanting to appear weak he started training at a young age. As soon as he became a mighty level three he set off to explore the world. Soon he came to a goblin and said, "I could own you noob!" and the goblin said, "no way noob" and he said, "yah huh noob" and the goblin said, "no way noob" and he said, "yah huh noob" and the goblin said, "no way noob" and he said, "yah huh noob" and the goblin said, "no way noob" and he said, "yah huh noob" and the goblin said, "no way noob" and he said, "yah huh noob" and then a level 4 came over and said, "I could own both of you" and tylan 6 and the goblin said, "no way noob" and he said, "I could own both of you" and tylan 6 and the goblin said, "no way noob" and he said, "I could own both of you" and tylan 6 and the goblin said, "no way noob" and he said, "I could own both of you" and tylan 6 and the goblin said, "no way noob" and then tylan 6 went into a rage, cut off both their heads, and got sent to tutorial island as a punishment.

(off topic I'm back to the forums <(^.^<) )
My new account is Quepix
/)_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
[color=blue]<--paste him into your sig and help him control the world
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
librascythe Posted at: 01:49 Mar11 2009 Post ID: 2569490
librascythe
Post Likes: 0
+
+
cannot remember my start.. that island i got trapped on seem to go on for an eternity... and then the blow to the back of my head just to awake in lumbridge didn't help my memory at all.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close