Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Shadow the Hedgehog

I need some help.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Deoxys10999 Posted at: 02:00 Jan01 2006 Post ID: 593355
Deoxys10999
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I can't find all the blue monster things on "Lost Impact".Can someone help?
<Made by me. Avy also by me.
Tornado212 Posted at: 06:57 Jan02 2006 Post ID: 595191
Tornado212
+
+
dontcha mean black monsters? well anyway, try going to a save poit, you know, those things where you have to press "X" on then to go back? go back to the begining and search everywhere. there ARE some places that you have to be evil AND good in order to destroy them. There are also some dark areas that the aliens reside about in the middle of the level. they are pretty hard to see.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 16:37 Jan03 2006 Post ID: 597389
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You mean the Artificial Chaos. Most of them reside in where you use the cannon rail, make sure not to miss any, here is a little chart to help you in progression:

Checkpoint#1--01/35

Checkpoint#2--08/35

Checkpoint#3--12/35

Checkpoint#4--21/35

Checkpoint#5--25/35

Checkpoint#6--26/35

Checkpoint#7--27/35

Checkpoint#8--33/35

To see whick Checkpoint you're at, hit the 'X' button on a Checkpoint and count from the left to where you are.

>GJS<
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
No one knows Shadow better than me. Or likes him more either. Go ahead, try me.
Tornado212 Posted at: 06:59 Jan05 2006 Post ID: 599312
Tornado212
+
+
o thats nice, i never pay attention to how many i have when im at a checkopoint lol! o and i wasnt sure what he meant when he said blue cretures, i was a little confused...
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 20:59 Jan05 2006 Post ID: 600738
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I still have trouble finding them all, but I can't seem to get an A, I keep getting a B, but my score is always better each time.

>GJS<
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
Tornado212 Posted at: 14:51 Jan06 2006 Post ID: 601485
Tornado212
+
+
i have all "A" ranks except for 2 missions...
supersonic72 Posted at: 03:53 Jan08 2006 Post ID: 604532
supersonic72
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I beat black doom in 1 minute.

I bet you wonder how Sonic, Rouge or Vector could help out enough to allow you to do this. They don't. Few Chaos Blast hits and every shot from a gun hitin BD is what this takes.

Here's how it works:
start the fight by running towards the nearest crate that gives you a weapon. Now leap onto a platform. Just as Black Doom comes in range,fire your weapon. If the shot is a miss, it's too late to win in one minute or less. After the weapon crates are gone there will be nothing but ring crates left. You Chaos Blast Gauge should be almost full by now. By the time you've usedd all possible shots on Black Doom, you'll only need to destroy 2 more crates to fill up the Chaos Blast guage. With the guage maxed out, you must rush at black doom and jump towards him. At the top of your jump, use Chaos Blast. You MUST have perfect timing on this. This is requiring you to stay off the platforms when you prepare for Chaos Blast. This works for just under 3 minutes for Sonic and Diablon. Chaos Blast just builds up faster when you fight Diablon.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 14:06 Jan08 2006 Post ID: 605507
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
In the fight when you get alien weapons, I beat him in less than 45 sec, but with the other fights, it's best to have the 2P control your partner to help. And now I have more A's, but I haven't really tried yet, I've been collecting all the secret keys, the only level I have left to find them is The Last Way, but when I try for all A's, I always get them, I did on the other Sonic games(exccept Sonic Adventure DX, since it has no ranks). Good luck to the rest of you.

>GJS<
Tornado212 Posted at: 17:28 Jan09 2006 Post ID: 607083
Tornado212
+
+
-POST DELETED-

we dont need to hear it again lol
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 21:56 Jan09 2006 Post ID: 607451
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I was wonder 'bout that.

>GJS<
Tornado212 Posted at: 07:16 Jan10 2006 Post ID: 607682
Tornado212
+
+
im not sure why he posted it again...

EDIT: his quesition was answered so ill close this.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 276287

Post Top
Click to close