Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Glitches that I have found...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous
Chaos Sonic Posted at: 15:00 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2267914
Chaos Sonic
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Well I told S_M what we did and he said good thinking so should we just make a new topic about glitches or pin this one, cause Im guessing S_M thinks its a good idea.
marielue5 Posted at: 16:03 Jun05 2008 Post ID: 2268058
marielue5
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 04-Jun-2008 MILES_4172 said:Okay last time a non glich post
I am Apparently the only Mod here that looks and Takes care of things here and have been a mod for almost 2 years now
2nd that rule only applys when its all in caps if its jsut a scentence its okay
and I don't think anyone will or has found anymore gliches so i think that we should just let this thred die and Make a new one if someone finds a new one
Ok you are only suppose to pin topics when they are about the rules, or are questions that are often asked. However seeing how you people think we should pin a topic like this I will go ahead and pin one, while I disagree with the decision and think its pointless due to how inactive this forum is I will do it because you and a hub mod want it done. As long as we can end this pointless rant/spam I'm happy. So we'll have it you're way.

I am Apparently the only Mod here that looks and Takes care of things here and have been a mod for almost 2 years now

Listen, I'm going to be honest with you, Dave/Admin said it goes Admin>super mod>hub mod>mod, in otherwords with all due respect to you're position, me, sm and cs have more of a say then you in these situations. That being said please don't take me the wrong way, I respect you, and think you are a great mod, and know you look and take care of things, However please don't undermind are position by saying you are the only one here that does that. Again I respect you, and think you are a great mod, however I thought that I would just point this out.

So in conclusion I'm going to close this spammed up thread, and make a new one, as well as pin it. But its strickly and only for glitches, I don't want it to get spammed up like this one.

~Closed~
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

Displaying Page 7 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 433516

Post Top
Click to close