Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Sonic Battle

Favorite attack for Emerl

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Gizoid God of Wrath Posted at: 15:07 Oct25 2004 Post ID: 10717
Gizoid God of Wrath
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
My favorite attack is ??? its whem Emerl jumps then dose sonics attack but its homeing.
That attack is one of the coolest attacks ever.
t0ms0nic Posted at: 14:37 Feb12 2005 Post ID: 69450
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My favourite attack is Amys Girl Spin.That attacks makes me feel dizzy watching it!
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Necromancer54 Posted at: 12:58 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225751
Necromancer54
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Did u know if u use the ground girl spin and use it with enough speed as u go off the edge of a jump u can stay in midair it is really fun to have your enemies chase u while u are in the air
like the whole world the silent warrior of death is unmercifull that one's a Necromancer he summons Hordes of undead to obliterate his enemies
thats me!!^_^
one of many masters Posted at: 08:26 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 228091
one of many masters
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like Sonic's combo. Plus, to make it stronger, I use Sonic's Attack Support 6!

P.S.:Put E-102 Style and you will explode when you lose all your health! But it's useless in Virtual Training.
hypersonic5 Posted at: 01:41 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 314184
hypersonic5
Forum GuestMember
+
+
does anyone know where i can buy sonic battle?
plus iha ve code that will blow your weak emerl away
Doma SonicTH Posted at: 12:06 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317073
Doma SonicTH
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It's in just about every gaming shop,none specificly.

I don't need a code for the game,because Emerl can be strong with ANY sort of skill...in the right hands.For instance,Rouge's Secret Spear (Dash Attack) can be great alone,but with E-102's Dtive Mode (Dash Skill),Emerl can cause up to half a health guage!It's my favourite attack in the whole game.
"Play like the rest,and die like the rest!I am Doma Sonic the Hedgehog,the highest form of transofrmation in it's history!Thought there was nothing as fast as the Speed of Light?Guess again!"
hypersonic5 Posted at: 12:33 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317130
hypersonic5
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i mean like rarely strong cards trust me.
plus how much does the game cost?
Doma SonicTH Posted at: 13:12 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317199
Doma SonicTH
Forum GuestMember
+
+
�30 for me.

I have all the cards in the game,including the Ultimate Emerl skills.
"Play like the rest,and die like the rest!I am Doma Sonic the Hedgehog,the highest form of transofrmation in it's history!Thought there was nothing as fast as the Speed of Light?Guess again!"
Jordan Sorbo Posted at: 17:05 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 331309
Jordan Sorbo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 25-Oct-2004 Gizoid God of Wrath said:My favorite attack is ??? its whem Emerl jumps then dose sonics attack but its homeing.
That attack is one of the coolest attacks ever.
How did you get that move?
hypersonic5 Posted at: 23:12 Aug23 2005 Post ID: 361577
hypersonic5
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you have todo vrutral training and you get data on the 5th battle every time
spadeds Posted at: 16:43 Feb16 2007 Post ID: 1373343
spadeds
+
+
ULT. AIM ATTACK OWNS EVERYTHING BY A LONG SHOT (caps)
InvertAlpha Sniped me, but why am I still talking if I'm dea...

January 23, 2007. One year later, I'm a zombie.

Ok, who took my bath salts!
GamerMichael Posted at: 03:48 Feb09 2009 Post ID: 2540011
GamerMichael
Forum GuestMember
+
+
no the best is to use emerls rare air action, emerls rare heal skill & go to a corner in the air. make sure you have emerls orginal air shot attack which would make a sonicwave but all it does is turns hims into a ball. make sure you have him super charged. while your in the corner out of the AI's reach in the air press the R button so emerl becomes a ball & falls back down but since all the AI's have falled you to the corner they will all get koed at once since emerls super charged. then quickly run away incase you have gamma in the battle after running away charge again before everyone returns & go back to the corner, keep on doing this & you'll most of the time with out getting hit.
GamerMichael Posted at: 03:58 Feb09 2009 Post ID: 2540019
GamerMichael
Forum GuestMember
+
+
another good combo is to have emerls rare air pow attack which will keep emerl super charged you will also need either his 3rd rare attack or his rare upper attack. once you have these get emerl super charged & get away from every one when they come near you do your upper or 3rd rare attack first if they block this due to them having their shot as guard use your rare air pow attack this will kill 1 hit K.O. them & you will still have your super charge still on this works because you can kill them with 1 shot each time but make sure you do the upper or 3rd attack first to find out if they will block becuase if they block your rare air pow attack you will lose you super charge but you wont if you use the 3rd or upper attack. oh the emerl rare 3rd & upper count of special moves without losing super charge
Chaos Sonic Posted at: 14:59 Feb10 2009 Post ID: 2540941
Chaos Sonic
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Thank you for your bump. Please don't double post and bump topics.

~Closed~
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 485862

Post Top
Click to close