Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Barr Ruins HELP!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

sc4n Posted at: 10:28 Jul23 2005 Post ID: 279986
sc4n
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hiya guys,

I'm playing this game for a couple days now, so far i've been able to do things smoothly until recently, Now, I cant continue the game since this problem (or maybe this some kinda bug) occur. Here's my problem;

I am at Barr Ruins at the moment (you know the Ruins of Dragons and such) in a mission to Urza Larva Caves. Now, I have both Dragon flute (the one that i found of from Blue Dragon Zombie) and the one that on the first dragon door after i opened the Red(Angry) Dragon door. Now, on to the room where there's a cross in it. Here's the step I Took, I stepped on the cross to light the first four light (those that we can do at the first time we stepped) then I went west do the things (light another two) and went back to the room where there's cross on the floor and go straight to the east, BUT, after i opened it I went to the North to opened the Door too.

Now, I went to the north door, I saved there (since there's a save there) and Try to opened the door infront, guess what happen, It didn't work. and so then I went back to the cross-Room and off to the east, there, after i explored, I went out to open this Dragon door on the East. It's a Sad Dragon Door, so i press my button in a corresponding way to opened it. But it doesn't work ( What i mean with doesn't work is, the dragon spawn in front of the door), THen, Long story short, I tried all those four Sound onto that sad dragon door, but a Dragon always spawn after I blew the flute.

I checked Gamfaqs, and all the Faqs there told they went to West-East then North. SO anybody has ever has the same problem as me now ? is it Bugged since I opened the North door before do anything on the East ? Teh problem is, Both my saved was done after did the West-North-East Door.

ANy Response will be Much appreaciated

Thanks
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Fayth Posted at: 16:25 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317829
Fayth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I Never had that kind of bugg or something , That's why i don't know
| What goes up , Must come down |
Gameboy X Posted at: 01:08 Oct10 2005 Post ID: 460132
Gameboy X
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well if this helps then im happy:

hold O light and short: happy
light and long: playful
hard and short: sad
hard and long: angry
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close