Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

I was so prepared for Freya and still lost; Question about filling all 8 slots

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

CeridwenShiva Posted at: 12:45 Feb26 2007 Post ID: 1400901
CeridwenShiva
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have Cliff, Nel and Fayt at Lv. 255. They each have their weapons (7 slots) filled w/Fully Refined Boots of Prowess and equipped with a Tri-Emblem each and another fully refined Boots of Prowess. Nel has the Valkyrie Garb now too. I went to Freya with LOTS of Stun Bombs of different types, 20 Shieldings Devices, 20 Resurrection Elixirs, etc.

The STUPID strategy guide says to Stun her out of Ether Strike, but problems arise because when you use an item you can use an item again for like 5 or so seconds. I control Nel because she ROCKS and I had to spend the whole time Healing, Resurrecting, and using Basil on Fayt and Cliff because she constantly paralyzes them! UGH! So many times I had just used an item and then that B**CH used Ether Strike and I couldn't stun her out of it because I had to wait the 5 seconds.

That was 45 minutes of my times wasted (lol).

I want to get all the BTs for her like I did for Ethereal Queen, but now I'm thinking that will be impossible if I can even beat her the regular way. Any suggestions?

Should I equip everyone with an Amulet of Freedom???

The STRATEGY GUIDE says to fill all 8 slots with the fully refined boots of prowess. But, with Fayt's Divine Avenger, you can't get rid of the ATK +1000. I have the Valorous Gauntlets for Cliff and same thing. I got rid of all the negative factors, but it doesn't let you get rid of ATK +1,000???
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Fayt258 Posted at: 16:35 Feb27 2007 Post ID: 1403407
Fayt258
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You can't remove the +1,000 factor. For a pure uber defence strategy you will need 8 BoP's equipped to Fayt's Veinslay, one more as an accessory, and the remaining a Blazing Pendant, to absorb Freya's elemental attacks. Then with your DEF+ berries you will take no damage at all, making all those BT's a cake walk (on Galaxy that is)

If you need more help post again, or PM me, I just got here today and a bit lost...

Er...maybe don't PM them, I can't find a message service here >.>

« Last edited by Fayt258 on Feb 27th 2007 »

www.freewebs.com/fayt258/
CeridwenShiva Posted at: 13:16 Mar01 2007 Post ID: 1405582
CeridwenShiva
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks Fayt258. I finally defeated her last night. I was starting to think she'd never die. Unfortunately, I had already refined Veinslay with all 8 slots filled with ATK+500 and DEF+100 when I first got the weapon. So, I used a Laser Weapon. Then I used the BoP and Tri-Emblem. I tried refining the Blazing Pendant several time but had no luck with it. It starts as recover dmg from fire, then goes to air or earth but not both! Don't I need protection from both? Or am I doing something wrong? I would like to have that equipped so I can go back and defeat her taking no damage. I also defeated her alone.

FYI: Because Nel is my favorite character I gave hger all the DEF_ berries. Wish I hadn't done that! I'm trying to get my BTs up to 65% (am at 59%).
vampire666123 Posted at: 09:58 May11 2007 Post ID: 1588227
vampire666123
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i havent got that far yet im stuck on luther part 2
Cyber_Worm Posted at: 04:31 Jul15 2007 Post ID: 1748070
Cyber_Worm
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Luther part 2 is easy, lol.... All you have to do is to synthasise a Oriachilum into your weapon to your three characters you use and then you can beat the s*it out of him. I beat him alone only using Air Raid with fayt and.... PWNED!
http://teams.supercheats.co...terforum

Kirby says=SHUT THE F*CK UP!
kai102 Posted at: 09:35 Aug13 2007 Post ID: 1835052
kai102
+
+
im still in sphere company i think
Pokemon White
Name:Juan
FC:0690-4601-8004
Proudly Paired With these Old super cheats legends
Maxxy209,TwilightPrince, bjdj24,DemonOfSand, harlsta,lucario
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close