Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Pikachu no Geiha : Round Three

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Procrastinator Posted at: 09:47 Dec05 2009 Post ID: 2771553
Procrastinator
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This is a series videos of myself, brawling the entire list of characters one row at a time; therefore, there are four rounds.

I may be entering the competition here, so this may privy you to my fighting style a bit, which isn't something I mind. Feel free to comment and criticize at will.

(Note: I tried to make the video entertaining, so I added a song and did NOT use the entire fights; be sure to look at the damages before determining how the battle went)

Round One : Link
Information : First round of brawls against all characters. I use Pikachu with Blue Goggles. These are the first nine characters on the List. All computers are placed to Level Nine. No items in any battle. There will be more rounds when I get hit with a strong enough wave of boredom, much like the one that spurred this.

Song - Far From Over
Artist - Rev Theory
Album - Light it Up

Most Difficult Match: Game and Watch
Favorite Match: Fox
Least Difficult Match: Mario

Special Notes: The reason why I enjoyed fighting Fox so much was because he was a fun character to fight. His moves were never stale, and we seemed to be in sync with each others' movements. Like watching a choreographed show.

Also, the only match not played completely in order is Game and Watch, strictly for your viewing pleasure.

Round Two : Link
Information: Second round of brawls against all characters. I use Pikachu with Blue Goggles. These are the second nine characters on the List. All computers are placed to Level Nine. No items in any battle. There will be more rounds when I get hit with a strong enough wave of boredom, much like the one that spurred this.

Song - Slow Burn
Artist - Atreyu
Album - Lead Sails Paper Anchor

Most Difficult Match: Pokemon Trainer
Favorite Match: Falco
Least Difficult Match: Snake

Special Notes: Falco definitely gave me quite the entertaining match. There were so many close calls and stand-stills in our attacks, it was a bit difficult to see which way the match was going. He's the only one to take me to a sudden death battle. I also fought him again, but killed him in fifteen seconds, hence the reset of damage you see.

Also, I decided to fight Pokemon Trainer until I defeated all of his Pokemon, and all with Thunder, just because.

Round Three : Link
Information: Third round of brawls against all characters. I use Pikachu with Blue Goggles. These are the third nine characters on the List. All computers are placed to Level Nine. No items in any battle. There will be more rounds when I get hit with a strong enough wave of boredom, much like the one that spurred this.

Song - Not Listening
Artist - Papa Roach
Album - Getting Away With Murder

Most Difficult Match: Ice Climbers
Favorite Match: Sonic
Least Difficult Match: Ganondorf

Special Notes: Sonic gets the spotlight this time purely for the introduction of the match, where he starts off immediately with a spin attack, and I'm able to grab him out of it, even though I took a bit of damage. Also, it was fun fighting someone with so much speed, since he couldn't be attacked as easily.

Also, there wasn't many move variations this time around, I'm noticing. I suppose there's no real reason for that, but, yeah.

Round Four : Yet to be Made

« Last edited by Procrastinator on Jan 17th 2010 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
jose22_1986 Posted at: 14:38 Dec05 2009 Post ID: 2771611
jose22_1986
Apparition
+
+
Pretty good, but I think it would've been better if you did timed stock matches. =/
Procrastinator Posted at: 18:34 Dec05 2009 Post ID: 2771695
Procrastinator
+
+
'Not sure what the difference would have been if I didn't use the full battles.
jose22_1986 Posted at: 19:12 Dec05 2009 Post ID: 2771704
jose22_1986
Apparition
+
+
On 05-Dec-2009 Procrastinator said:'Not sure what the difference would have been if I didn't use the full battles.
hmm I think you're right. I'd just like to be able to see how much stock you were winning by. Anyhoo you seem like a very good Pikachu.
Procrastinator Posted at: 23:12 Dec05 2009 Post ID: 2771791
Procrastinator
+
+
Ah, well, most matches ended with a 2/-2 ending, except for Mario's, which was a 3/-3 ending; I didn't die in any of them, though I had some close calls and my damage started racking up pretty high.

And, thanks.
mini_mario Posted at: 15:14 Dec07 2009 Post ID: 2772305
mini_mario
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Really good video. Just one question, how did you get the quality so good in the video?

avatar credit to Trainer Saphire
signature credit to Layne
Alone™ Posted at: 17:18 Dec07 2009 Post ID: 2772336
Alone™
+
+
So what is the point of this?
Everything Changes
Better Man
jose22_1986 Posted at: 17:50 Dec08 2009 Post ID: 2772611
jose22_1986
Apparition
+
+
On 07-Dec-2009 Alone? said:So what is the point of this?
He's just showing a bit of his skill before the tourney.
Procrastinator Posted at: 15:59 Dec29 2009 Post ID: 2779402
Procrastinator
+
+
Right then; first post has been updated with a second video.

I've changed from Youtube to Veoh because it was muting my audio (copyright issues, meh). Not as high a quality, but good enough.
Procrastinator Posted at: 15:21 Jan17 2010 Post ID: 2788551
Procrastinator
+
+
Great; I got Round Three up and running.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close