Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Thoughts on Wario?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
guy in oakland Posted at: 19:40 Mar20 2008 Post ID: 2164540
guy in oakland
Post Likes: 5
+
+
I just found that out yesterday about wario's costumes

PSN-intayaz

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
TestVirus101 Posted at: 02:38 Mar21 2008 Post ID: 2164786
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
+
Having tons of costumes isn't fair? rofl Adam, get a grip.

I've finally finished playing after my friend left, must have played for around 8 hours, got through most of SSE and stopped after clearing about half the Great Maze. We unlocked quite a few of the characters, like Sonic, R.O.B, Lucario, Snake, etc. (Sonic was through brawling not SSE)

I can safely say I love Wario. His moves may not be able to combo together, but I find that in no way makes him a bad character. His bike is excellent for recovery, doing damage and using it with the final smash is an awesome way to KO someone (provided you make sure you have the space to be able to jump off) Speaking of the final smash, I found that to be good as well, as far as I saw he was invincible, super-fast and hit REALLY hard. His chomp is pretty damn awesome and contrary to what I've heard his Corkscrew isnt half bad and provides half-decent vertical recovery. Charging up the Wario Waft and letting it go at the right moment is almost always a guaranteed K.O. Let's not forget his side-smash either, that shoulder charge is godly.

All in all, an awesome day of Brawl, hopefully I'll get to go to his house tommorow and play some more after we do a school project. I'm now finding a way to get my hands on freeloader + a copy.

« Last edited by TestVirus101 on Mar 21st 2008 »
King of Hell Posted at: 12:47 Mar21 2008 Post ID: 2165147
King of Hell
Post Likes: 2
+
+
The last part was meant in jest. But for somebody who likes that kind of character, he may be a decent player. I personally don't like him. I wish you the best of luck with finding them, and I'll face you online when you do. Lag is going to be terrible though...

Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close