Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Who would win #6 Falco VS Pit

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
johnkrill Posted at: 07:34 Jul02 2008 Post ID: 2306954
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
On 01-Jul-2008 Dozin26 said:A good Pit player will use his shield and arrows to own an opponent in a long range fight and will use fsmash,angel ring and aerial doges to own at close quarters.
I don't see Pit excelling in long range fighting. He only has one projectile that does 3% damage if it hits. It's easy enough to avoid the arrows and attack pit close ranged.

His sheild is more for deflecting close combat attacks and reversing the direction of the attacker. It can be used for long range attacks, but the Side-B reflector is pretty much better for that.

As for close range, Pit excells in aerial combat. Spaming his short ranged and laggish fsmash will do nothing but get you beat on. With Pit, getting the foe into the air and keeping them there with uair and nair is the best way to rack up damage. Only then should you fsmash or bair to KO an opponent.

Again, angel ring is very laggy and easy to get out of, and should not be spammed for close fighting (though most people do it anyway). It may rack up damage on a computer, but not on an experienced player.

And every character can air dodge, so I don't know why you added that.

I think you need to read up on Pit a bit more. I probably have a few flaws in the above info, but it's the best strategy I've read.

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Dozin26 Posted at: 09:27 Jul02 2008 Post ID: 2307121
Dozin26
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
That probably is the best strategy for Pit. I never said you should spam angel ring or fsmash, I just meant that fsmash is a useful KO move and its lack of range doesnt matter if your close to yur opponent.

Angel ring is a good defensive move with combo power and it builds up pretty decent damage if you keep your opponent there long enough. You said "it may rack up damage on a computer, but not an experienced player." Well yeah, this is a computer we're talking about.

But overall the best strategy for pit is probably keeping the battle mainly in the air, while using angel ring and shield for defense and to redirect your opponent and build up damge for the angel ring, and then to finish them off with fsmash or bair.
johnkrill Posted at: 13:07 Jul02 2008 Post ID: 2307618
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Even if you are talking two computers, a computer wouldn't use Angel Ring for more than 3 seconds, regardless if a computer stays in it's range.

It's not an effective damage builder and there is no way for you to "keep" the opponent within the ring. The opponent just has to be dumb enough to DI towards the attack. DI away and you'll get out with 4% damage max.

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
Shadow_Blade180 Posted at: 23:29 Jul07 2008 Post ID: 2317215
Shadow_Blade180
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ok the match went for 7:21mins and falco got owned

BRAWL FC:0817-5179-8343---Brawl Name DMAN

Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close