Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Would you like to see?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

TwilightPrince Posted at: 02:43 Sep23 2008 Post ID: 2433724
TwilightPrince
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Adventure Mode from Melee return? or Something like the SSE return?
Or something totally different?

I like the Adventure Mode from Melee i wouldn't mind something like
that being brought back. But something totally different would be nice.
.:Join My Team TwilightPrince:.

Credit to Me for Signature.
MSN:TwilightPrince_1234atHotmailcom
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
guy in oakland Posted at: 14:15 Sep23 2008 Post ID: 2434064
guy in oakland
Post Likes: 5
+
+
SSe mode is good enough,but make the gameplay more interesting,more puzzles involved rather than doing the same thing just with different backgrounds

an addition of voice chat would be nice,but with friends only,I don't want to hear a bunch of 8 year old's >_<

another thing I would like to see is create your own character,or atleast be able to use your mii's,that would be a kick @ss feature IMO

PSN-intayaz

Aether13 Posted at: 18:00 Sep23 2008 Post ID: 2434485
Aether13
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I have thought about the CAC GIO and it wouldn't work well i don't think and I would like SSE to come back accpect alot better instead of the fact that i could do a 4 hour speed run on it including Cut scenes

Veenis made teh siggy :D
Heart Gold FC: 5242 6951 2898
Also if you want to go to PXE click this link...DO IT!
marielue5 Posted at: 11:58 Sep24 2008 Post ID: 2435120
marielue5
+
+
Well I agree with guy in oakland, I would also like to see voice chat but the creator of SSBB has already said he never wants voice chat to be in brawl because he doesn't think that voice chat is good for kids to play online with, so it will probably never happen.

I would also like to see online that is actually real online gaming, not some crappy laggy online mode where you have to play with 4 people and with the worst most uncompetitive rules ever which includes not being able to play stock.
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

guy in oakland Posted at: 14:29 Sep24 2008 Post ID: 2435351
guy in oakland
+
+
On 24-Sep-2008 marielue5 said:Well I agree with guy in oakland, I would also like to see voice chat but the creator of SSBB has already said he never wants voice chat to be in brawl because he doesn't think that voice chat is good for kids to play online with, so it will probably never happen.

I would also like to see online that is actually real online gaming, not some crappy laggy online mode where you have to play with 4 people and with the worst most uncompetitive rules ever which includes not being able to play stock.
you know you can play with friends right?

PSN-intayaz

marielue5 Posted at: 15:20 Sep24 2008 Post ID: 2435376
marielue5
+
+
On 24-Sep-2008 guy in oakland said:you know you can play with friends right?
Yes I know but I still would like to see better online play. Even if they did what I listed, which isn't much, it would be a lot better game. And if they could have monthly tournaments or something like that it would be pretty neat.
fc 0301-9016-8239

guy in oakland Posted at: 15:47 Sep24 2008 Post ID: 2435387
guy in oakland
+
+
if you want tournements then just go to some brawl site such as smashborards or your local gamestop

PSN-intayaz

marielue5 Posted at: 16:21 Sep24 2008 Post ID: 2435436
marielue5
+
+
On 24-Sep-2008 guy in oakland said:if you want tournements then just go to some brawl site such as smashborards or your local gamestop
I know the friend code option is nice and I know you can do a tournament at a place like that I'm just throwing options out there that would make the game better. After all if you told Halo 3 fans that if you want to go play other people just go to their house or gamestop they would be pretty upset. Why? Because people don't want to wait for a scheduled tournament at gamestop which hardly anyone will go to, and because they actually want online play where they can play random people and have good connection. All I'm saying is better wi-fi and wi-fi that you can actually play stock on and the rules you want on is what I would like to see in this game.
fc 0301-9016-8239

TestVirus101 Posted at: 06:32 Sep26 2008 Post ID: 2437097
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
+
SSE was good, the plot was fairly weak though. I mean, it was good, it just could have been better. Something more involved, maybe with text or voice-acting would be really nice next time.
pdwinnall Posted at: 09:12 Sep26 2008 Post ID: 2437156
pdwinnall
+
+
Subspace is good, but repetitve. Playing with a mate is the best option though
Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/pdwinnall
I do game walkthroughs. Currently I am doing Pokemon HeartGold and Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story
I have completed Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
MidnaSoul Posted at: 20:32 Sep27 2008 Post ID: 2439134
MidnaSoul
+
+
I wish they had gone with the melee adventure mode concept again or atleast add it as another game mode

I would have liked to see the Scroll then Get Points then Battle concept again

And i agree w/ pdwinnall about subspace, it was completely boring until i was on the last few stages and i finallly nagged my friend into playing it with me xD
[center]
Wii Code: Ask Me
Brawl Code: Ask Me

~The Soul is the passion for life~
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close