Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

what is the nicest thing you have done to your team mate?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Drakkon Posted at: 14:53 Jun11 2006 Post ID: 863052
Drakkon
Post Likes: 0
+
+
My friend was sent flying across the stage and luckily I was yoshi, I caught and turned him into a egg and he did a suprise attack on the enemy: he jumped out of the egg and did Samus' charged shot,yes he charged it) and the enemy was killed.

....Alex is still waiting....

^If you care about SGX, put this in your sig^
Masterhand Posted at: 00:17 Jun12 2006 Post ID: 863739
Masterhand
Forum GuestMember
+
+
killed our opponents without their help
crunkness Posted at: 19:48 Jun12 2006 Post ID: 865227
crunkness
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i was playing a 99 life team battle against 2 level nines with my step brother and he took 26 of my lives after he lost all of his. I didnt want him too and i started yelling because i cant control him doing it unless i have 1 life. he still did it though.
CC is my daddy
SNAKE_DAWG IS THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD
I Love Yoshi With All My Heart!!!!!!
also, Join Team Mario!!! also Join Team Stupidity!!!! also Join Team Whatever!!! aslo, Join Team Legends!!!
[IMG]http://i4.tinypic.com/15fnmlk.jpg[/
frog 0 Posted at: 20:58 Jun15 2006 Post ID: 870163
frog 0
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I was using kirby against 2 lv. 9 Roys with a lv. 9 D.K. as my partner and just before the second roy could attack DK I grabed him and threw him to safety and let the roy get me....once I threw DK he got smashed by the other roy and flew off the stage....we were both over 250 damage.
Ibeoblivion Posted at: 23:37 Jun19 2006 Post ID: 875964
Ibeoblivion
+
+
When my friend was falling against two level-9 Yoshis, I used Ness's ^B attack to let him be able to use his ^B a second time to barely grab the edge of the stage....then i got mad at the Yoshis for not killing them so I started after them and got killed....86 of my 99 lives worth of deaths....
Oblivion will destroy you. Oblivion will destroy all. Let him take your soul, or fear the wrath of his might! These are the words he speaks, "Welcome.....TO OBLIVION!!!!"
gamesubmitter Posted at: 12:45 Jun21 2006 Post ID: 878686
gamesubmitter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Not is nice exactly but I have saved or what you can call saved by using my body as a bag to prevent the pokemone that was being thrown on the stage by making it go off lol

kingrhino Posted at: 16:36 Jul05 2006 Post ID: 903303
kingrhino
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol cool.when my team mate was falling and friendly fire was on,i was doctor mario and my friend was falling so i did a aerial side and a where it makes you punch the person and because it was doc mario,it sent him up and he got his third jump again.
join team mario bros. the best team ever!!!!!!!!!!!
Jirachi X Posted at: 01:10 Jul06 2006 Post ID: 904136
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
I never have have team mates. When I do, I turn on friently fire a bash the crap out of them kamikaze 'em with bob-ombs.
Thats the nicest thing I have done... EVER!!!

« Last edited by Jirachi X on Jul 6th 2006 »
I'm gone - bye
crunkness Posted at: 21:11 Jul06 2006 Post ID: 906565
crunkness
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh well heres the only thing i ever did to my teamate on purpose. The life giving i posted earlier doesnt count. My bro always puts me on his team because hes scared to fight me, so we were playing team battle, I was marth, he was roy, the computer were falco and c falc lvl 9. i changed my team right before we started so it wqas 3 vs. 1. He only noticed after the match was over. It was hilarious he left the room and wouldnt play with me for a week. He gets mad easy.
CC is my daddy
SNAKE_DAWG IS THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD
I Love Yoshi With All My Heart!!!!!!
also, Join Team Mario!!! also Join Team Stupidity!!!! also Join Team Whatever!!! aslo, Join Team Legends!!!
[IMG]http://i4.tinypic.com/15fnmlk.jpg[/
supersmash-man Posted at: 17:02 Jul08 2006 Post ID: 911196
supersmash-man
Forum GuestMember
+
+
me and my bro were playin. he was fox. i was d.k.he had 200% damage done. so i grabed the cp player and ran off the edge and kiled him
sup homies visit www.illwillpress.com or foamy will kill u join the foamy card cult
twilight_master Posted at: 15:03 Aug21 2007 Post ID: 1860196
twilight_master
+
+
i gave him a heart container, but then i got mad and killed him

thanks to ieatwyverns for the awesome sig. btw, the letters above vengence is bliss, my screen name
dragon quest monsters joker is the best game possible besides ZELDA
WOOT ZELDA AND DRAGON WARRIOR!!!!!!
Gamerad Posted at: 11:44 Aug22 2007 Post ID: 1862707
Gamerad
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Congratulations, you bumped a REALLY old topic.

Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 290514

Post Top
Click to close