Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Who'd you like to see in future SSB games.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 19
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 17 | 18 | Last     Previous | Next
Dragoon King. Posted at: 16:50 Oct10 2006 Post ID: 1082475
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Do you know how easy it is to fake those? I saw one that said Spong Bob was going to be a character and we all now thats bull
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
TWILIGHT LINK Posted at: 11:18 Oct11 2006 Post ID: 1083289
TWILIGHT LINK
Post Likes: 2
+
+
All we can do is hide and watch.

Credit for Sig & Avy goes to Yogi_Bear
Mario_4_Life Posted at: 20:58 Oct11 2006 Post ID: 1084205
Mario_4_Life
+
+
Okay, Spongebob? That's kind of wierd.
superkilla Posted at: 05:08 Oct12 2006 Post ID: 1084451
superkilla
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
download it it only comes up with 4 pics for me

Loads of thanks to Jozurn10 for the avy and sig.
He did an extremly awesome job.

This is a really good pokemon site:

http://www.psypokes.com/
TWILIGHT LINK Posted at: 06:59 Oct12 2006 Post ID: 1084482
TWILIGHT LINK
+
+
I would if I could superkilla, but I don't know how to. Could someone tell me, please?

« Last edited by TWILIGHT LINK on Oct 12th 2006 »

sheiny Posted at: 13:12 Oct12 2006 Post ID: 1084684
sheiny
+
+
This is the pic he's talking about:
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=24n4mmw

« Last edited by sheiny on Oct 12th 2006 »
[center]HERE TO ANSWER YOUR GAMING QUESTIONS & HELP YOU BEAT THOSE GAMES!
[color=red][b]2,000+ POINTS & ALWAYS GROWING!!![/color]
I FINALLY GOT MY WII & WII LOVE IT!!!!![/b][/center]
Mario_4_Life Posted at: 20:05 Oct12 2006 Post ID: 1085128
Mario_4_Life
+
+
There's alot, there's a little chance it can be that.
TWILIGHT LINK Posted at: 09:52 Oct13 2006 Post ID: 1085485
TWILIGHT LINK
+
+
That was the one! Thank you, sheiny.Smile

sheiny Posted at: 18:23 Oct13 2006 Post ID: 1085962
sheiny
+
+
No prob, but there's 55 characters right there - I think M4L's right - unless that included the unlockables, I doubt it's real!
Mario_4_Life Posted at: 20:35 Oct13 2006 Post ID: 1086208
Mario_4_Life
+
+
So it is that, wow, what are the chances.
superkilla Posted at: 20:06 Oct14 2006 Post ID: 1087913
superkilla
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
But it has characters of different platforms in it, like ratchet, jak and daxter, sonic etc.

Loads of thanks to Jozurn10 for the avy and sig.
He did an extremly awesome job.

This is a really good pokemon site:

http://www.psypokes.com/
Dragoon King. Posted at: 20:14 Oct14 2006 Post ID: 1087932
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Why are there characters from DOA in there? Now I know its fake.
EDIT!!!!
And the worm guy is Earth Worm Jim.

« Last edited by Dragoon King. on Oct 14th 2006 »
[center]
My dragon has issues
TWILIGHT LINK Posted at: 21:24 Oct15 2006 Post ID: 1089878
TWILIGHT LINK
+
+
Hmmm... I won't believe that it's fake, unless I'm proven wrong. I'm praying those are just unlockables, and not just some fake dissopointment, that some one just put up for laughs, because if it was fake I would be so MAD, that I would just stuff ice cream in they're mouth until they got a brain freeze that was so bad, it make an ice cold winter blizzard seem hot! Just kidding.;)

I was wondering, if Ryu was realy in there, how good do you think he'd be?

I'll bet Sonic is in there, because in E3, or whatever it was, Shiguru Miyamoto, and some other guy, asked the crowd who'd they like to see in SSBB. And the crowd all yelled out several names, And also yelled out Sonic, and Miyamoto( for some reason).

I hope that Fierce Deity Link, is not a fake. That would be so awsome, weilding a double helix sword!

And Water Mario, would be pretty cool to use, but kind of wierd at the same time.

I'm going to go ahead and hold my breath for all the characters of whom have been mentioned.

This just came to mind, but does anybody else remember Geno, and Mallow? You know from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. Now they would be cool to have.

Do any of you think that Sora, and Riku would have a chance of getting in, if there was enough room?

Even though I'm not a Pokemon fan, I think it would be cool to have Charmander as a playable character! He was one of my favs when I liked Pokemon, along with Mewtwo.I'm sorry this is off topic again, but is Team Rocket in the new Pokemon shows? They were always good for a laugh.

Two more things. #1. Is your name pronounced( shiny,or what?) And #2. Nintendo's using people from different game consoles, so there's still a chance, and thank you for the name.

« Last edited by TWILIGHT LINK on Oct 16th 2006 »

razorviper Posted at: 21:50 Oct15 2006 Post ID: 1089931
razorviper
+
+
If you go to youtube.com and search for super smash bros it will show the new one thats coming out soon!!! metaknight is in it.
Join Team Avatar Makers
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=36957&page=1&

Thanks to The_Fury4 for the Avatar! and thanks to sharingansasuke for the sig!
Toadsworth Posted at: 10:38 Oct16 2006 Post ID: 1090245
Toadsworth
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i thought of a good one! Pikmin squad! it would have 20 of each pikmin.
I am the spirit of a forgotten soul.... once locked forever by a cruel man.... now released to feel the sorrow of those who are tortured.... I have sorrow for them.... my list shall grow with strength as those who deserve it are punished....

TOADSWORTH (A.K.A. ~THE SORROW~)
sheiny Posted at: 14:34 Oct16 2006 Post ID: 1090508
sheiny
+
+
Hey Twilight, yeah - it's pronounced shiny (like my car...it's just a nickname that's based on my real name)...

Anyway, I think there's too many people all from the same game:
- Fox, Wolf, Falco, Krystal
- Sonic & Tails
- Link, Fierce Deity Link, Young Link, Zelda, Ganondorf (but don't get me wrong, Fierce Deity'll be awesome and I rock with Ganondorf)
- Water Mario, Dr. Mario, Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi
- Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Mewtwo, Pichu (I'm alright with Mewtwo in it, but Pichu blows)
- Marth & Roy
Then again, I don't care if they all have different attacks, but if it's like SSBMelee and they're all the same - it'll be a waste.

I do hope all the new characters in the bottom row ARE in the game, but I highly doubt that they will be!
Dragoon King. Posted at: 17:48 Oct16 2006 Post ID: 1090872
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 15-Oct-2006 TWILIGHT LINK said:Hmmm... I won't believe that it's fake, unless I'm proven wrong. I'm praying those are just unlockables, and not just some fake dissopointment, that some one just put up for laughs, because if it was fake I would be so MAD, that I would just stuff ice cream in they're mouth until they got a brain freeze that was so bad, it make an ice cold winter blizzard seem hot! Just kidding.;)

I was wondering, if Ryu was realy in there, how good do you think he'd be?

I'll bet Sonic is in there, because in E3, or whatever it was, Shiguru Miyamoto, and some other guy, asked the crowd who'd they like to see in SSBB. And the crowd all yelled out several names, And also yelled out Sonic, and Miyamoto( for some reason).

I hope that Fierce Deity Link, is not a fake. That would be so awsome, weilding a double helix sword!

And Water Mario, would be pretty cool to use, but kind of wierd at the same time.

I'm going to go ahead and hold my breath for all the characters of whom have been mentioned.

This just came to mind, but does anybody else remember Geno, and Mallow? You know from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. Now they would be cool to have.

Do any of you think that Sora, and Riku would have a chance of getting in, if there was enough room?

Even though I'm not a Pokemon fan, I think it would be cool to have Charmander as a playable character! He was one of my favs when I liked Pokemon, along with Mewtwo.I'm sorry this is off topic again, but is Team Rocket in the new Pokemon shows? They were always good for a laugh.

Two more things. #1. Is your name pronounced( shiny,or what?) And #2. Nintendo's using people from different game consoles, so there's still a chance, and thank you for the name.
Don't know where you got that from cause when Nintendo was asking for request they pacifically said "They had to have had at least one game on a NINTENDO console."
[center]
My dragon has issues
TWILIGHT LINK Posted at: 17:28 Oct22 2006 Post ID: 1103616
TWILIGHT LINK
+
+
I'd like Smithy from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Shadow Link from LoZ:OoT, Wolf Link LoZ:TP, Ganondorf from LoZ:WW, Ganon from Loz:OoT or LoZ:TP, Majora's Mask, and Vaati.

Hey speaking of which, did Vaati have an elf form?

Would somebody help me? I need help getting a sig of Link kicking some butt, maybe like on that movie on youtube, where he has the SSBB orb.

« Last edited by TWILIGHT LINK on Oct 23rd 2006 »

fireemblemgeneral01 Posted at: 13:04 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1106650
fireemblemgeneral01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 09-Oct-2006 TWILIGHT LINK said:All right, no ones given me an answer so, here goes...(takes deep breath)

Solid Snake, Water Mario, Dr. Mario, Mario, Luige, Bowser, Peach, Yoshi, Wario, Waluige, Olimar, Fox, Wolf, Falco, Krystal, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Pit, Kirby, Meta Knight, Bomberman, Ness, Ice Climber, Capt. Falcon, Mr. Game&Watch, Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Mewtwo, Pichu,Marth, Roy, DK, Spyro, Link, Fierce Deity Link, Young Link (Wind Waker), Zelda, Ganondorf, Kos-Mos(?), Klanoa, Nights, an Ape Escape Monkey, Sonic, Tails, Ray MK III, Ryu, Kasumi, Jak, Daxter, Rayman, Ratchet, and a guy that looks like he's from that "Jim the Worm" guy (I can't read the name, too small), Ristar, Megaman, and Zero! Just go to tinypic.com, and then at the top click "search image", and put in SSBB. And if it's not there just tell me how to download them.
[color=red][/color]dude! you think u put enough names under here everything they do put in ssbm is already some 7 mpgs and dont u think some of these characters arent even involved with nintendo or any game companies for that matter.and another thing megaman wouldnt be a good choice he's already in too many games and zero is in too little. ONLY CHARACTERS WITH NAME-BRAND GAMES SHOULD BE INVOLVLED WITH ANYTHING SSBM RELATED.
TWILIGHT LINK Posted at: 19:11 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1107450
TWILIGHT LINK
+
+
Well it's like Dragoon King said, "Nintendo was asking for request, they specificly said, 'They had to at least have had one game on a Nintendo Console'."

And just about all the characters I've mentioned have had at least one, Nintendo game.

Thank you for the movie clip, razorviper! Link's speacial move was so awsome!

Oh, do you think you could make me a sig razerviper, or could you direct me in the right direction? Please.Smile

Displaying Page 2 of 19
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 17 | 18 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close