Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Item Discussion

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 13:39 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126178
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yeah, and I was talking about items, about my cousin's mishap with a super scope.
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
No one knows Shadow better than me. Or likes him more either. Go ahead, try me.
Cez Posted at: 13:47 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126184
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okey dokey. I have a fairly good strategy if anyone tries to use a Super Scope. I throw a proxy in their general direction. Many things can happen if you do this.
1. Enemy gets hit and loses charge
2. Enemy sets off bomb with Super Scope shot and blows themself up
3. Bomb hits shot and blocks it
Works every time.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 14:02 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126212
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Or, like my cousin had a bomb-omb, and I just kept using fox's laser gun, my cousin throws the bomb-omb, and one of my shots exploded it upon release, lol.
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
Cez Posted at: 14:13 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126220
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Nice strategy. Here's an amusing game for you. Two players, both playingas either Mario or Dr Mario. One fires a Ray Gun, and the other uses their Cape/Super Sheet to reflect the shot back. Repeat until someone gets hit. First one to get killed is the loser.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 14:22 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126236
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
We do that with a pokeball and deflector shields. Oh, and do you know how to catch items thrown at you, both ways, if not, i can tell you.
Cez Posted at: 14:29 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126247
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Just press A as it hits you. Easy.
SSJ5 Gogeta Posted at: 18:18 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126459
SSJ5 Gogeta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
exactly i did it a lot of times
i am tails. i help sonic on his adventures to defeat dr eggman and other bad guys
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 18:37 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126475
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Or in the air, press the dodge button, and when the item passes by you, press A, or press Z when grabbing an item in the air that isn't thrown at you.
poop Posted at: 21:21 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126582
poop
Forum GuestMember
+
+
cez,how about a thread for item ideas? i know,im kind of off topic
poop Posted at: 21:22 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126583
poop
Forum GuestMember
+
+
cuz nukes PWN!
Cez Posted at: 14:30 Apr12 2005 Post ID: 128597
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'll pwn you if you keep double-posting. You can make a thread if you want. No-one's stopping you. And also, Green Shells are cool. There, I said it.
RJ Fighter Posted at: 16:44 Apr12 2005 Post ID: 128851
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
+
Worst item is definately the parasol. The best has to be the beam sword. The home run bat is too slow and u can get some good hits on someone by tapping A like crazy with the beam sword.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 20:19 Apr12 2005 Post ID: 129071
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sorry, I've been gone for a while, but I finally made my own siteSmile, what did I miss.
Cez Posted at: 13:09 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 129529
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Not much. Pikmin and poop had the smallest argument in history (three posts between them until I wiped it), I'm still better than everyone else, and we still have people making threads about how to make AR work. Nothing's changed, amigo.
Sofaspud23 Posted at: 14:10 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 129638
Sofaspud23
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like Poke Balls and Bob-ombs the best. I also have a fun item game that I play with my friends. It works best with 2 players. One of them has to be Link or Young Link. The game is a little like "Hot Potato". Link takes out a bomb and chucks it at Player 2. Player 2 has to catch the bomb and throw it back or else he loses. And being Mario or Dr. Mario is cheating.
I'm the leader of Team Link!!! You get to choose a Zelda character, and then that's who you are in the team! I'm still recruiting co-leaders for GBA, Gamecube, and N64.
sheiny Posted at: 15:56 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 129801
sheiny
+
+
Good Game!
[center]HERE TO ANSWER YOUR GAMING QUESTIONS & HELP YOU BEAT THOSE GAMES!
[color=red][b]2,000+ POINTS & ALWAYS GROWING!!![/color]
I FINALLY GOT MY WII & WII LOVE IT!!!!![/b][/center]
gamehunter Posted at: 16:07 Apr13 2005 Post ID: 129814
gamehunter
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 13-Apr-2005 Sofaspud23 said:I like Poke Balls and Bob-ombs the best. I also have a fun item game that I play with my friends. It works best with 2 players. One of them has to be Link or Young Link. The game is a little like "Hot Potato". Link takes out a bomb and chucks it at Player 2. Player 2 has to catch the bomb and throw it back or else he loses. And being Mario or Dr. Mario is cheating.
I did something like that before but instead I used donkey kong and used bomb-ombs to play catch.
Join Project X http://s11.invisionfree.com/Project_X_inc
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 15:53 Apr14 2005 Post ID: 130767
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
With Luigi I always throw a pokeball up in the air, catch it in the air, and throw it down on the way back down, just because it looks cool.
Cez Posted at: 03:18 Apr16 2005 Post ID: 132250
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I do that as well. Or use a Cape or Reflector on an enemy's Pokeball, making the Pokemon obey me and pwn the enemy!
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 09:58 Apr16 2005 Post ID: 132617
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, or the deflector shield with fox & falco too. Those 4 are the best when it comes to that.
Displaying Page 5 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 251168

Post Top
Click to close