Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

My Conclusion: Cez using a cheating device

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Red Alert Posted at: 22:01 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 199254
Red Alert
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I've arrived at the conclusion that Cez uses a cheating device for all his semi-decent accomplishments.

Here's my proof.
1. He claims to have 292 trophies. That's impossible to aquire without a cheating device
2. He claims to have gotten 2 million points with pichu in classic. That's about 500 thousand higher than the world record. Once again, impossible without a cheating device
3. Roy is his favorite character because his sword is fiery. Self-explanatory.

Of course he could not be using a cheating device and everything he says is a lie.

Now I know Cez's main comeback to this will be either
a)Since I registered today I'm a 'n00b' and therefore I can't be right (doesn't really make sense in a sensible person's mind)

b)He will deny that he said these things even though they still exist on the message board

c)He will lock this topic telling me to respect my superiors. I have no idea why he think's he so superior, though. All of his strategies seem inferior and somehow he can shatter world records. Go figure.

Bottom line: Cez is an arrogant 13 year old baby who can't admit to his mistakes or make an argument that seems reasonable to anyone over the age of 10.
Aeshma Posted at: 22:09 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 199268
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
This matter has been closed now and why shouldn't he use a cheatdivice, this site is called "Super Cheats" afterall, I use all of the time cheatdivices.

Your free to have your own opignion, but could you leave the "arrogant 13 year old baby" part out of the post please.
Gea Posted at: 22:11 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 199270
Gea
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you post something as an accomplishment, using a cheating device shouldn't be included.
Red Alert Posted at: 22:15 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 199272
Red Alert
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That's exactly my point.
mmik Posted at: 22:17 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 199273
mmik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Using cheating devices is fine, but bragging about things you've done, not saying you used one, is, imo, one of the lowest things you can do.

(I'm not saying he's used cheat devices, though, as I haven't even seen these claims, and don't feel like looking for them.)
Red Alert Posted at: 22:31 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 199286
Red Alert
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes, he did make these claims. He even ordered other members of the forum to 'bow down to him' because of these so-called "accomplishments"
Alucard258 Posted at: 22:39 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 199306
Alucard258
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah
Alucard258 Posted at: 22:49 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 199325
Alucard258
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What the heck? Im not posting this....
Cylun Posted at: 23:26 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 199400
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I can just about guess that this thread will get locked for being a flame topic, so I better get out what I can. Cez clames he, or "glitchy Gary", who is so good and renowned for his "custom glitching" that he managed to have a startling 1 hit on google(being the time Cez mentioned him). Cez claims to have custom done glitch characters. Yet he mentioned that the glitch characters have a certain set of stats(which means, that if they were "hacked" and "custom glitched", that they would have the same stats, whether or not wario was a whipmaster with a +5 whip of vampirekillingness, or a plumber's nemisis)

ps. Its all about the flare blade. Cez enjoys roys ability to OHKO when oponents allow him to charge for five seconds.
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
mmik Posted at: 00:00 Jun10 2005 Post ID: 199409
mmik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How can you add things to a game that cannot be altered?
The following information is complete garbage made off the top of my head:

The mini CD SSB:M is written on is Hardware. When dealing with hardware, it is not possible to alter, or rewrite, any bit of the information, other than that wich is stored on the memory card, and have the altered effects stay.

Since the memory card simply stores small chains of code that tell the game what is unlocked etc, everything else about the game is stored onto the CD. As the CD can't be altered, nothing can be permanently added into the game that isn't already there.
Cylun Posted at: 00:05 Jun10 2005 Post ID: 199414
Cylun
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ah good, someone who could actualy express what I was trying to say, but couldn't get out(hence why my argument was not so great). Thank you mmik.
I am Cylun. May your life be easy and your future ripe.
mmik Posted at: 00:07 Jun10 2005 Post ID: 199418
mmik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lol. Most of that is crock... but whatever works.
XIF Posted at: 02:42 Jun10 2005 Post ID: 199484
XIF
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well... as long as its totally unrelated to the earlier flame war <_<

yes, Cez is kind of full of himself... there's a strong impression that he thinks he is good at smash... but really he isnt <_<

Someone should send him all the DBR combo videos... they arent the best, but they're flashy enough to look like it =P
The Amazing One Posted at: 03:51 Jun10 2005 Post ID: 199515
The Amazing One
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hypothetically, there could be a really long, complex AR code that would create a character. There are already codes that modify characters, so take this a step further. However, such a code would probably be hundreds, if not thousands of lines long, and would involve such complexity that it is unreasonable for anyone to make such a code other than the game creators themselves.

No data would be stored on the disc. All the data necessary would be in the AR code.
mmik Posted at: 03:56 Jun10 2005 Post ID: 199519
mmik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
But those codes only do simple things, such as rapid fire, not changing an attack to a completely new one.

And, he also stated you type in four-letter words to get new caracters from a glitch... If this was true, the said characters would already have been discovered through AR.

I'm tired. We can discuss this further later.
g'night
saviorofthejedi Posted at: 03:58 Jun10 2005 Post ID: 199521
saviorofthejedi
Forum GuestMember
+
+
cant you people leave him alone?? like Aeshema said, this matter is over and done with. you, all of you, are just rubbing it in now. so please stop with these topics. im not saying i want you to leave, i just want you to stop ragging on cez
I HAVE BEEN REBUILT, STRONGER, FASTER, MORE INTLLEGENT THAN BEFORE!! JOIN WHATDOYOUKNOW.2FORTUNE.COM AND http://s14.invisionfree.com/Sports_Tribute CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]
The Amazing One Posted at: 03:59 Jun10 2005 Post ID: 199522
The Amazing One
Forum GuestMember
+
+
AR Codes, if sufficiently complex, could create a whole array of characters as well as a mode in which you type in a 4-letter code to access them.

Of course, such a code would easily be thousands of lines long and could only be created by those who know the very programming of the game.
mmik Posted at: 03:59 Jun10 2005 Post ID: 199523
mmik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Dude. It's not about him any more. It's about the theory of hacking or something like that.

*sleeps*
The Amazing One Posted at: 04:04 Jun10 2005 Post ID: 199525
The Amazing One
Forum GuestMember
+
+
*Sees the word "sleeps"*

*looks at the time: 5 AM*

Hmm... I don't know why I'm still up =O I'm going to fall asleep in front of the compu-

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Cez Posted at: 07:27 Jun10 2005 Post ID: 199662
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
A soimple riddle for all Gfaq stoges. How many mods does it take to lock a thread full of flaming, spamming and not much else? Just one. This one. Keep your opinions about me to yourselves, morons. They're not needed, or wanted, on this forum.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 147308

Post Top
Click to close